TBC and retail have NO place here

Check.

Check.

If our characters transition to TBC, that makes it relevant to Classic. Retail has no relevancy.

If it doesn’t, its not relevant.

1 Like

But it’s entirely possible that it will. Calm down, OP, players are excited. TBC talk is more positive than the constant PVP and other complaint threads.

You’re entitled to your opinion but nobody is interested in you shutting out theirs.

2 Likes

Nice tantrum, OP. Good on you for speaking for the rest of the playerbase.

TBC is not confirmed at this point so I would prefer to stick to the facts.

Hold your hype horse, old cow. Just because others are excited for TBC dosent mean all the players are.

Also, why do you think the release of TBC means no pvp and other complaint threads? Assuming it launches even, those kind of posts will be guranteed to skyrocket with belfs, arenas and gimped racials.

You’re kidding yourself. Do you think they hosted a survey to not deliver it at all? It’s very clear that they are currently working on it.

You don’t need to be excited for it, you don’t need to single handedly shut down discussion for it.

4 Likes

The survey wasnt “DO YOU WANT TBC? YES/NO”.
The survey was “HOW DO YOU THINK TBC SHOULD BE IMPLEMENTED?”

5 Likes

You know what A/B testing is right? That ‘survey’ could very well be a a gimmick.

If its a blizzard survey why posti it on an unrelated forum instead of launching the survey to people’s B. Net accounts?

It was sent to player’s email account.

2 Likes

A players battle. Net account?

Your source please

Here is a little something that just might help you get through this difficult time:

Give me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change
courage to change the things I can
and wisdom to know the difference

4 Likes

Come on, dude.

1 Like

Well, if this survey is real this is not fair they only released it to a handful of players.

If they released this to everyone, there are many others like myself who would vote no to TBC.

Of course it’s real and tough luck.

3 Likes

You know Blizzard pulled this crap on purpose. The forums were lit up with complaints and suggestions about how to improve the PVP experience which is a complete disaster right now in Classic, so they delivered a massive influx of spam threads about TBC. It’s clear they don’t want to give any support to Classic because they’ve become just a cheap and lazy company.

1 Like

I’m all for bashing Blizzard when appropriate, but people have been asking about TBC and the future of Classic since it was announced. Let’s not pretend this is a recent fad, a LOT of people think TBC was the best era of WoW. It’s no surprise that Blizzard wants to give players a reason to keep subbing for the retro experience.

1 Like

Turns out it’s not all about you. Who would have thought that advocating for change to a recreation of history, was a huge waste of time.

You’ve always been egotistical but to think that Blizzard launched this survey to quiet you, is hitting a new low.

5 Likes

That wasn’t an option.

4 Likes

I can’t wait for TBC and WotLK, peak WoW right there :slight_smile: gonna have a blast

4 Likes