Tazavesh - Mailroom Madness

Did it by 4 DPS + 1 Tank and one shot it, ignored mechanics worked perfect. So dumb.

2 Likes

We tried it, it didn’t work for us.

2 Likes

Same issue - the special action button would appear for a second and then disappear. A small number of bombs were able to be picked up. Tried not attacking the boss, disabling addons, no joy.

2 Likes

We’re having the same issue. It seems that only one person can pick them up. If multiple people try it bugs out. We had our lowest dps grab as many as he could then CD’d as much as we could through the damage of the left over ones. Hopefully this gets fixed because theres no way its intended for just 1 person to be able to grab them.

2 Likes

Confirming this issue with our group. We could only get the action button to work when we stopped DPS on soak phase. If we hit the boss at all we couldn’t pick them up. That plus the DPS downtime of picking those up makes this fight super difficult.

1 Like

have gotten it to work by re-logging before we pull.

1 Like

They really need to stop with these terribly designed bosses.

Just let people pick the damn mail up (cogwheel) and take it to where it needs to be

1 Like

We got it to work by everyone spreading out and going over the packages one at a time. We think it may be if two players are near it, the game doesn’t know which player to give the package to and bugs out.

3 Likes

my groups also having this problem. the last package isnt able to be picked up and nukes us

would think blizz would of seen this type of bug

the above “dont attack him/ run into the packages, dont click the icon” seemed to work

1 Like

My group had the same issue, picking up the bombs were very inconsistent and always ends in multiple bombs not interactable. The only solution was to blast the boss and kill him before the bombs explode. Was average 224 gear and had plenty of time leftover. Hope it gets fixed soon.

1 Like

Only one person can be near a bomb to pick it up.

1 Like

Had two attempts on this boss. First one was our learning attempt and we seemed to be able to pick them up just fine. The second attempt no one was able to pick up any of the Unstable Goods bombs so we wiped.

2 Likes

It’s 100% bugged.

We tried to zerg it down but we aren’t 220+ ilvl geared characters doing the required 5k/each dps. :confused:

3 Likes

My group encountered this problem as well, spreading out, letting all touch the ground, not targeting boss after group mechanic, nothing seemed to help, nobody was high geared high enough to melt the boss down either :frowning:

2 Likes

Had the same problem :frowning:

2 Likes

My group had the same issues, wipes 8 times because couldnt interact with the boxes. How did this get to live servers?

4 Likes

no idea but its ruined my gaming day
 was looking forward to this dungeon and now its been tainted by this mess.

5 Likes

It was incredibly frustrating, I agree

3 Likes

Still no response from blizzard??? This is sad af!!!

7 Likes

The new dungeon is one of the major features of the patch. How did this pass test?

10 Likes