Tazavesh - Mailroom Madness

Unable to interact with Unstable Goods on ground.
I sometimes get the extra action button pop up for half a second and then disappear. Once I have gone near an Unstable Good, it then becomes bugged and no one in the group can interact with it.
At about 12 wipes before the group quit.
Any suggestions? Have tried the obvious turn it off and on again and disabled some addons.

55 Likes

Had same issue

5 Likes

Same issue here

4 Likes

Same issue after about 15 attempts. Really disappointing

5 Likes

Same, it seems like after around 10 seconds you cant interact with any on the groud

2 Likes

Same issue. The first few bombs worked, then there was always at least one that couldn’t be picked up.

2 Likes

Same here is there any answer to this?

2 Likes

Saaaaaame. Tried going to another boss as well as having the entire party rezone. No dice.

2 Likes

Same…My group couldn’t complete the zone. Two of us were able to pick up packages on one try. After that, we were unable to pick up any packages. :frowning:

3 Likes

Same here, wiped 20 times, totally random who can pick up the packages

2 Likes

My group managed to kill the boss, we just had 4 dps and focused boss down before any packages went off, but otherwise it was bugged for us as well.

1 Like

seriously like wtf

4 Likes

We reset, still having issues

2 Likes

guys. idk if this is bugged but we did the following:
after the boss does his ability where we all group up, EVERYONE stops attacking the boss. everyone literally stopped targeting him. you can grab the things as long as the boss is not being attacked. once the boss gets hit, you lose the ability to pick stuff up. We began attacking again once we cleared all the bombs. repeat everytime this ability occurs.

5 Likes

Also bugged for our group. 4 dps was the only way to clear it after 10 attempts.

4 Likes

Can confirm, this works.

1 Like

Just tried this, no luck. Still had 4 on the ground that we couldn’t walk over and they went off.

3 Likes

Having the same issue, group disbanded after 12-ish wipes.

2 Likes

Okay so, we just did it. You CAN hit him after stack but you just RUN INTO the packages, don’t click the button until you’re ready to throw. Once you run into them, it’s an auto pick-up…we did it, no problem. 7pm PST 7-6-21.

1 Like

Same issue.

3 Likes