Tauren Paladins

Please expand out the race/class combinations. Tauren are my favorite race. I like their lore, their aesthetic, and everything else about them. Tauren BiS. It makes sense from a lore perspective to have Tauren as paladins in TBC. Allow Alliance expanded shaman choices and allow Horde expanded paladin choices. The impact from such a change would be rather negligible, but would allow those of us who enjoy RP to have less linear race choices for certain roles/classes.

1 Like

you’ve gone too far with this one cowclassic

11 Likes

I’m just chewing the cud and hoping Blizzard is made aware of what the fine people of Azeroth(classic) want to see in TBC!

Yeah gonna say no to this one

4 Likes

Get back to leveling, tiny.

Nice try Cowclassic. You just want the free boost for a paladin :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

cows worship nature not the light sorry

Nature cannot survive without the light to help it grow :wink:

Nonesense! Troll Paladins are the obvious choice!

All I’m sayin is Alliance gets two races for shaman in TBC…but Horde gets pigeonholed into one race choice for paladin…Blizz should make some minor changes, and Tauren Paladins are the best fit.

Undead pallys are the best fit. They already can be holy priests!

1 Like

no they don’t. dwarves can’t be shaman until cata. and no other race ally side besides goats can be until that point. lol

2 Likes

You’ll play blood elf and you’ll like it.

2 Likes

the truth of the matter is that horde didn’t get paladins until cata. XD

why cant dwarves have mages, just because the zug zugs didn’t have enough classes dwarves had to lose out. I even still have my Vanilla wow ‘‘playthrough guide’’ that tells me I should be able to roll mage >:(

No. /10cha

-> Visible Confusion

3 Likes

Tauren paladins are the stupidest thing ever

1 Like

dumber than gnome paladins? :stuck_out_tongue:

Troll Druids in exchange for Dorf Mages and Guh-nome Priests.