Tauren Customization Datamined

Just a reminder to start this off and what to believe when it comes to datamining. And remember, the much wanted taunka and yaungol could still be coming, nothing final or confirmed yet. Dunno if there’s been a thread for this yet, but in the case there hasn’t been here’s this, and if there has been, then oh well.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=316051/new-male-tauren-shadowlands-customizations-fur-colors-body-and-face-paints
https://www.wowhead.com/news=316052/new-tauren-female-shadowlands-customization-options-fur-colors-and-tribal-markin

About time we get something for tauren. I’m hoping for more later but like I said, it’s likely more is on the way, since nothing is finished or confirmed yet.

The tiny bit we have so far though looks pretty good though, I’m digging the bodypaint so far. Still hoping for Grimtotem paint, and ofc taunka/yaungol.

6 Likes

So they took some tattoos from the highmountains and gave it to the normal taurens . . .

1 Like

We still need more hairstyles.

And Taunka and Yaungol customization.

But it’s about time the cows get some spotlight.

5 Likes

Extremely unlikely TBH, their heads-shapes are too different and would conflict with helm fitting.

They have outdated models, weird faces, and no female models. It’s extremely unlikely but still possible, and certainly much wanted. It might come later on.

This paint looks quite a bit different. Look at the datamined stuff and then at what HM tauren have. This stuff looks a lot more detailed.

In particular: https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/935574.jpg

I really love the look of this one.

These are great!

Oh please give us some hairstyles so Tauren get to have feathers in their manes…

1 Like

Oooooo the new fur colors are nice. And I like that the mulgore tauren have their own style of body paint compared to the highmountain

1 Like

Yeah same, these look really cool.

Tauren do need new hairstyles/mains though. And maybe some hoof markings would be cool as well, but that’s so small and highly unlikely.

1 Like

It’s weird they still don’t have cowprint skin colour option… they have doberman option but no cowprint…they are cow people…

4 Likes

True but heck they won me over just with the blonde tauren look. That’s really pretty

The face/body paint looks so awesome!!

#hype

I like them, though I’m still like of hoping female Tauren get more than 4 faces.

I know my horde paladin and monk will definitely be getting some of the new markings. Can’t wait to see new hairstyles.

2 Likes

And what’s funny, is they started out with one [or close] in beta when they redid the models, but then got rid of them before release. Was a bit sad, they looked good [or I thought so].

4 Likes

Hopefully they bring it back!.

Cowprints have a lot of potential for tauren moo customization.

2 Likes

Hnetu!, havent’ seen you in a long time! /hug

Love the new tattoos, it looks really good.

I was bored with the game so I quit. I’m back for a bit because FOMO with vision stuff that’ll be going away.

Torghast and these new customizations might keep me around.

<3 you Averyx.

On topic tho, the new tattoos/paints look great. The gold/white for my pally and blue/green for my monk? Momma like.

1 Like

Tauren should also get a jewelry option that puts a bell around their necks.

Funny, my sub just ran out an hour ago and I might not return until SL. But well, have fun in the visions, I got the backpack and it’s pretty cool, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it!

1 Like

I really like this one in particular:

The red-and-white ones pop out as well.

Those red-and-white ones will look really cool on Tauren Warriors IMO. I’ll definitely be giving my Tauren characters some body and face paints.

2 Likes

Hopefully some horns and hair/facial options are also on the way. Body-paint is alright but I want to see more substantial customization too.

2 Likes