Tauren back

would be nice if the taurent could have option to remove the big arc in their back that goes over their head so mog would look cleaner and more cool

4 Likes

A true tauren player would never forsake their hump. It is what makes them beautiful and wonderful.

15 Likes

The hump holds all the muscles necessary for goring people with your horns, look at bulls irl

getting rid of it would be like cutting a worgen’s nails off

2 Likes

Reminds me of that artwork someone made of an ‘upright’ Tauren, it looked cursed.

Found it, lol.

Imgur

Imo, it just looks less like a cow, more like some kind of wolf or other furry.

I really don’t like the eyes/eyebrows lmao.

8 Likes

the photo that looks like a disney villian looks better then the first one imho

2 Likes

looks fine to me, with the way tauren are designed they couldn’t really turn their head or look over their shoulder

I guess the old ingrained hump is just how I see Tauren, upright would feel weird after almost twenty years of what we already have.

It’d feel more jarring than upright Orcs were, which wasn’t too bad.

I can see how it’d help with helmets, though lol.

But, at the same time, Blizzard rarely ever changes player models, only adds stuff like hair color and whatnot.

i know but most helm mogs look bad on the male tauren

1 Like

Why is he giving us that look?

3 Likes

Oh god yes, please, let’s get upright Tauren.

Helmets look awful on them. Fix Tauren posture (and give them some more hairstyles, c’mon now) and they’ll look wonderful.

3 Likes

Real life bulls don’t have an enormous hump.

2 Likes

went full disney lol

2 Likes

Tauren do not need to have human necks. Its silly when people try to make beastial races fit on super humanoidy bodies.
They could maybe adjust things more so that the neck goes further forward (making less of a pronounced hump but things would stick out more), but pasting an animal head on a human neck does not fit well here.

Honestly, a lot of the beastly races could use some adjustments that put the head futher forward and a longer neck. But no human necks plz.

3 Likes

Except minotaurs do have human necks, if particularly muscular. It makes sense too; humanoid armor doesn’t work on non-humanoid bodies, and we see this with the Tauren; every single male Tauren has a critical weak-point in their armor coverage with their giant, exposed hunch.

Posture options would be fantastic and would make the Tauren look great.

2 Likes

You vs. the guy she told you not to worry about.

3 Likes

I personally just want to see the hair on our humps get an upgrade from the old cataclysm style of hair. I have armor with better hair/fur textures and it’s a little weird looking next to the “leafy” hair.

1 Like

The proper word for that is either a hump, or hunch. Female Tauren is a good example of an upright Tauren.

This is something primarily the male race of all the Vanilla Horde had. Only does the Forsaken female hunch over as well.

If the Orcs were able to fix their posture, then all the other races/species should be able to do so as well.

2 Likes

5 Likes

We will not conform to other race’s idealized body types.

3 Likes

Shows who are real tauren players and who are saboteurs. I played tauren male since I started wow in BC and I don’t mind the few helmets that look odd nor the hunch.

I love the male tauren as they are. Hunch, muppet foot and gentle giants. #nochange #taurenmalesareperfect

3 Likes