Tarnished undermine real

you can gain a maximum 77 of these per day, but why? What is the point capping them daily

Below is best case scenario for every dungeon:

Blackrock Depths - 12 (Every boss, even the stupid ones no one does)
Dire Maul - 19 (This means EVERY wing of diremaul)
Scholomance - 13
Stratholme - 19 (both undead and living sides)
Blackrock Spire - 14 (Upper and lower)

Just remove the daily lock…it serves no purpose for an activity no one will do once Mc comes out.

77 is more than enough for one day

4 Likes

there are 4 days until molten core is live. Some people need to spend 300+ real at the vendor to even have a chance at pre bis. 77 may seem like enough but it actually isn’t. Especially when you consider no one will even group for some of these instances or bosses. The more likely scenario is between 50-65 per day. Which would mean some people simply won’t have their pre bis. Couple that with the fact that not everyone can invest time daily.

…but putting all that aside, why have a daily cap at all? There really isn’t a point.

You can still run instances when MC comes out?

1 Like

Pre bis is useless once MC is out.

Because people will just run 1 dungeon/route that they find more “effective” for it, and ignore others. Same as it was with wild offerings in p3. Most people need only t0 set from dungeons, and, since t0 can be purchased with this currency now, they will just spam this 1 most effective dungeon. And if you need something non-set from some other dungeon, you will have hard time finding group.

You forgot about Demon Fall Canyon, so that’s 6 more tokens. I just today finally acquired 50 total and bought a ring. I can’t imagine being so tryhard as to spam dungeons every day to buy gear that will be replaced next week, but to each their own.

Demon fall canyon is a joke - full of melee loot and virtually nothing for DPS casters.

2 Likes

This thread is dumb.

There’s more than one way to consume SOD content. And getting 6pc T1 in Week 1 is not one of the options. It’s a catch-up mechanic and offers BLP too.

1 Like

Pre-BIS is a suggested target, not something that you are supposed to absolutely have 100%.

Additionally, how much you need to spend is going to vary greatly depending on whether or not what you needed from dungeon sets drop.

They want players to continue to do a wide variety of dungeons and keep that content relevant after you start raiding. To do this, they added the loot box with lots of important consumables and materials. To balance this to prevent hyper inflation of those on the market through botting or other exploitative methods, they capped the amount you get per boss.

This gives you both a reason to run different dungeons, and puts a hard cap on the amount of materials any given player can produce per day.

You can also raid without world buffs, or consumes, or in green gear. or with one hand tapped to your foot.

why? to save players from themselves.

1 Like

That was my first though. 77 in a day? Dang. That’s some degen level stuff.

Straight up.

Meanwhile we got bros speed runnin’ the game again so they can go “No content I’m bored this sucks”

1 Like

The cap is fine. People will still do dungeons after MC on alts and for professions/cosmetics/bags. Blizz can always add additional items.

If you’re getting more than 77 per day, you’re playing too much WoW. Go outside and get some fresh air or consider getting a job!

if they were not capped 1 per boss per day, we would have wild offerings all over again with people just farming a single dungeon all over again.

you dont need to be pre-bis before MC, nor will you get full-bis week 1 so you can still do dungeons and farm the reals once its out, relax

1 Like

That’s assuming you’ll get all the items you need in MC on your first run, you also assume you need to be 100% in pre-bis before the first MC. Are you an invader from retail by any chances?

because the majority of dungeons at 60 are heavily laden with caster loot

i just wish they didnt cap in my bags at 100.