Tarnished undermine real

Haha. Yep, I guess if you don’t count all the melee dungeon loot and epic weapons then they are.

1 Like

Molten Core will be easily clearable by 20 SoD toons in green BoE’s.

If you aren’t entering MC with mathematically perfect rings and trinkets day 1, you will be fine. Keep farming.

Classic WoW is a loot treadmill. Once you have it all, you won’t login anymore.

Massive nothingburger complaint.

Safe to mute post.

there is more caster loot than melee loot no matter how hard you put your head in the sand.

I’m fairly confident you will be able to clear MC without Pre Bis.

First, prebis isn’t “useless” the second MC comes out. The point of prebis is to perform as well as possible in MC while working on getting your bis over the next (probably) many weeks. You won’t immediately have all your bis gear from MC week 1.

Second, I like being dissuaded from running a single, specific dungeon over and over again to achieve the best possible “reals per hour”, which you know is what everyone would do if there wasn’t the one-per-boss-per-day limit. This is a good example of devs saving players from themselves, since players will always do what is most efficient rather than what is most fun.

2 Likes

Then skip it? You’re complaining about having to do the treadmill when the treadmill is optional content and T0.5 wasn’t even in the game before T2 originally.

“no one will do once MC is out”
Seems everyone is farming them now that you can get FR gear mats for reals.

why don’t you just skip it then

Your poor sexual organs.