"Tanks Have it Too Easy in Torghast" They Said

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but tanks have it easier soloing in other content, also. That’s what happens when you pick a spec that has high survivability. We also kill things less quickly than DPS, but apparently that is not a factor to people complaining about this.

DPS players decided to complain about the tanks having an easier time in Torghast instead of saying they needed to make it easier for DPS to solo it.

2 Likes

Maybe he’s trying to get a green promo.

Not even a certain mvp was this obvious.

3 Likes

Yup. If the posting style were a little different then I’d swear they were the same person.

Because he has a DIFFERENT opinion than you? That is considered “inspiring hatred and disgust”?

Wow - the hatred and disgust and INTOLERANCE of an opposite opinion is what is actually HATEFUL and DISGUSTING to see.

2 Likes

Yeah I can play that game too.

Torghast is easily one of the most reviled additions in Shadowlands and only a niche group of players is engaging with it well.

5 Likes

He is (I mean, YOU ARE) on every single thread, all day long. Nice try, alt.

3 Likes

:rofl: This is the forum now a days, if you disagree you’re a troll!

Goxul is very nasty yes.

Thankfully i got the crumbling aegis in layer 6. I have yet to see what 7 and 8 will bring … but the stupid tower guardian debuff is so annoying.

I just assume they don’t want people soloing it all. They should add it to the dungeon finder or something. though that does sound awful. Between this and the maw I don’t get what they are trying to do.

More frustrating does not equate to more challenging content. They seem to think they are making more challenging but they’re not they’re just making it more frustrating and that does not equate to more fun. Same can be said for the maw. Throwing a bunch of fast spawning mobs and losing a bunch of sygia isn’t “Challenging content” it’s just unfun.

Things are hard enough as it is for a frost mage don’t need more time constraints. Because that is all a fail is. new group new group until you find one that works its RNG not a testament to skill.

1 Like

You must be new to these threads. Give it time and you’ll see why people have him on ignore.

It’s not about getting a good first power. It’s about making 4-5 good power choices that will synergize or shore up a weakness.

Y’all are just bad at this.

1 Like

If you disagree and negate people’s opinions and pretend your opinion is the only one that counts, yes, you are a troll.

If you pretend you enjoy the game but never play it, but prefer instead to be on these forums making posts you know will make people unhappy, yes, you are a troll.

If you use your children constantly in your post as a way to justify the way you spend your time, you are something that’s not a troll, but way way more disgusting.

Go play the game. Stop making the world a worse place with your trolling and hate.

1 Like

You dare doubt the damage of the prot paladin?

1 Like

did dps complain

or did blizzard just notice the endless stream of posts saying “lol i did it as heals and it was a joke”

4 Likes

Right, I’m sure DPS players are to blame for your difficulty spike… because Blizzard is so good at listening to the playerbase and does exactly what they want, evidenced by the front page of the forums today. :wink:

People just couldn’t be happier at the state of Blizzard’s communication and responsiveness!

Yes, it obviously was all a response to QQ and nothing to do with the fact Blizzard clearly wants higher levels of Torghast to be a nightmare for everyone, not just DPS.

2 Likes

Not that the dps complained it was easy for tank/healers we complained it was to hard for dps and tanks and healers came in to gloat and got them self’s nerfed

5 Likes

LOL - what a pathetic reply. I am not his alt. I just happen to share his opinion.

I know - that makes me a “hate” and “disgusting” person by default, right? How “tolerant” of you.

2 Likes

Are you sure about that? What are you basing this off of?

I have never once done this and multiple people in this post are backing up my claim that Torghast is fun and easy to do at it’s current state, it seems like folks are happy to just throw the “troll” word around because they disagree with you.

That’s it? I’m a mage and I have to fight an archer with 480k hp that’s hitting for 5000 and 100% crit chance hit for almost 10k and I have 28k hp.

How balanced is this.

2 Likes