Tanks don't want to rely on healers

And another thing. If they’re nerfing tanks and adding stress to tanks and healers, this almost assuredly cements aug’s spot in the meta because it will alleviate that stress to some extent. That means that aug is going to be meta yet again. If you’re aug, that sounds great. For me, I think aug was a mistake.

5 Likes

Never was a thing.

What do the evoler bois do?

The thing is, as a healer I need to keep an eye on tank’s CDs and dk’s runic power, it’s only fair they should keep an eye on my CDs and mana which nowadays lots of tanks don’t or just don’t care if I’m rdy for the next pull.

15 Likes

Tanks haven’t reacted well to survivability nerfs in the past. I say we go the opposite direction. Nerf mob damage drastically, like 90%, then you can nerf tank self-healing drastically.

Every melee hit will do like 1% of a tank’s hp (basically nothing.)

Now, tanks won’t be alive to solo the boss when the entire group is dead because they’ll need healing for aoe damage just like everyone else.

1 Like

Actually it was, you must be new here.

6 Likes

Clueless take. Tanks need to be reliant on the other 4 members of the group.

14 Likes

I think, at least at the level you play on that character. It’s less tanks having no regard for the rest of their group and more people being too used to resto druid’s near infinite mana.

The only time I need to check a druid’s mana is before Khajin.

It has never been a thing. The ‘back in my days’ was the way it was because people were new to WoW and had bad internet connections and the greater complexity of WoW was not broadly understood.

2 Likes

Actually you’re wrong, with everything you said. Nice try though newb.

7 Likes

So? This is an MMORPG, go play a real competitive game if that is what you are looking for? Or at least play arena where the real competitive WoW players are.

6 Likes

We have it now in the other one.

And I am the good dps, or try to be. I know that aoe dps on boss will hurt me even in plate wearing melee. But its clear its coming.

I stop attacking, clear the aoe radius, go back in when its done. When bosses pop this after only 50% with everyone popping burst cd’s…there is no muscling it.

You maybe roll the dice on the muscle it push when its jsut a sliver of HP bar on boss. You may get lucking in those few seconds.

And thus on a few bosses I take way less damage. Leaving healz to fix the tank. and then rez the idjut rogues who haven’t worked out one thing.

If plate melee pulls back to not take the aoe that will zap HP to 25% if not lower…they should pull back too lol.

1 Like

I’ve never disagreed with anything more in my life.

24 Likes

I want tanks to both need healing to survive, and be unable to spontaneously die. I should know when a tank is going to die, just like dps.

3 Likes

Absolutely was, yeah.

6 months from now, people are going to be really hurt about what they ‘asked for’ while better players than them are still better than them and making new imaginary mechanics in their head about why they don’t have any success in a video game

1 Like

What is this you’re saying right now? What does it have to do with the discussion at hand?

How is working as a group in group content going to be a problem.

10 Likes

Because it could end up with the pulls being unengaging since it’s limited by tank damage intake alone.

Geared tanks are still going to lock you out of timewalking bosses.

I was already playing at a level where we were working as a group in group content. Healer doesn’t want to spam into a yoyo health bar, tank doesn’t want to run away scared the moment his cds run out.

Kite meta incoming, and it’s gonna suck.

6 Likes