Tank/healer looking for new home come 10.2

Hi everyone, i’m looking a new place to call home with 10.2 dropping, I skipped season 2 to take a little rest and now i’m ready to get back into the swing of things.

I would like to find a guild that focuses on mythic+ and heroic raiding, as those are what I enjoy doing the most. I am willing to server transfer if needs be for the right home

I play mainly a blood dk/bear or priest/shammy healer depending on my mood.

I have tanked and healed from BC through legion, then took a break and came back for DF, went hard right into mythic raiding and burned myself out, so now i’m looking for a more relaxes schedule and not go quite as nuts as I did in season 1.

Would like to find a group that runs in the evenings, and i’m open to any day of the week
If you have any questions you can reach me on Bnet gunpiranha#11333 or discord @ gunpiranha

Hey, we could offer you a spot. We focus aotc and M+. There are some former mythic players in our guild that went through the same burnout you experienced. On occasion as roster allows we will do a few mythic bosses, but we dont push it to get people to hate the game they love to play.