Tank PVP Nerf is Wrong

Remove the nerf to tanks in PVP.

50% more damage to a tank feels unnatural.

It makes the game feel weak and cheap.

1 Like

They’re deserved.

Especially Guardian.

11 Likes

No. If you want to be a hard to kill bear, so be it.

They’re absolutely deserved, and there’s no question about that. Thankfully Blizzard brought them in line before the actual season started.

1 Like

Maybe if the bear also did 25% of the damage of a normal DPS.

1 Like

Nobody wants tanks in any PvP content other than RBG. Hard no from me, Cheif.

3 Likes

So from what I am reading: You want to be an unkillable god in PVP AND do all the damage and go ‘lol this is balanced?’ seems legit!

Removing tanks from PVP feels weak.

Tanks to the trash! Good start, could still use more. Super happy blizz is listening :dracthyr_love_animated:

3 Likes

You’re not removed. Just not wanted. There’s a difference.

2 Likes

They aren’t removed, and the only thing that’s weak are fake, fotm tank players throwing in the towel.

2 Likes

You’re a little dog!

I’m really more of a fox. :dracthyr_love_animated:

2 Likes

He’s got you there. Throw in the towl.

Not dead, but it’ll be nice not to see some of them actually die when they show up in PvP. Guardian and VDH were awful in particular.

I’m gonna heroic throw it!

Agreed remove the nerfs only if you ban tanks from queueing PvP.

Gtfo OP I dont want yo vs busted no skill 1 button undying tanks in arena.

Ban tanks from PVP then. It’s better than nerfing them into taking 50% more damage. Just don’t even allow that role in PVP, if people can’t handle fighting against them
 which is ULTRA WEAK MENTALITY by the way, but if that’s the direction we want to go
 so be it.

“Ultra weak mentality.” Have uh
 have you missed all the unkillable tanks running around in faction capitals right now? Or, for that matter, needing a whole raid group to focus them to kill them in battlegrounds?

That sounds fun. Maybe more people should join in and help kill them.