Tank looking for raid spot [Alliance, Stormrage]

Howdy yall, I was aotc as a tank and healer in Castle Nathria but my old group fell apart so I moved back to this server several months ago. Looking for a laid back guild/raid roster in need of a tank for normal SoD progression. Bonus points if yall are capable of moving to heroic to get aotc once normal is on farm.
I’m getting a late start to this tier because I was studying for the bar exam but I now have a ton of free time to raid. I’m most proficient on my pally but I can tank on pretty much any toon that yall want me to. Some of my toons will need some leveling/gearing, however.
Order of preference is pally>blood=brew>vengeance=warrior>bear.

I’ll try to respond to this post but I can also be reached in game on this toon (bigjerk). If I’m not online, don’t hesitate to contact with in-game mail.

Good morning Bigjerk , I am very , very late to “this dance” fashionably late I might say ^^ , but at any rate I figured I would say hello anyways and let you know if you are interested in playing Horde side on Stormrage , Obsidian Butterfly would love to have you . One of our main tanks just had his work schedule change and we are pugging a tank each week now. We are 10/10 Normal SOD & 2/10 Heroic. Here is a Link to our information and a little bit about us . Feel free to hit me up if you want to chat :butterfly:Obsidian Butterfly ~Recruiting for Raid Team

Hi Bigjerk. “The Force” (age 21+) is planning on restarting it’s N/H runs for weekdays. Our GM had informed me that we have a new Raid lead for our old group on weekdays, but the days and times are unknown as yet. We have others who are waiting for our N/H (light mythic) runs to start again themselves, and I’m sure we will need a tank when the group starts up again. Currently we have a H/M group that meets on weekends. Besides raiding the guild is active w/ keys, pvp, and everything else the game offers. Active discord. If you are interested in joining or desire more info: contact Laruin