Tanaris Alliance Reconnections

Hi, I guess your wondering why im here today, well of coarse its for our new guild < Silly Boys IRL > We are a very silly guild with many silly boys, so come down and enjoy bieng silly with us!

Are we talking about the OG silly boys irl here? You guys remember Jarieeadd or Voldia?

aerten is still on my realid friends i think. i remember him fondly.

Yeah of course I remember Voldia… Silly Boys IRL will be back on Herod.

Phinn - Night elf warrior
Curatia - Night elf priest

Infinity, Osiris, Up and Under (BC), Epiphany (WotLK), Original Sin (WotLK)

Looking forward to reconnecting with old friends and making some new ones.

Played with too many people to list them all, but: Smolder, Ino, Dumas, Alyssande, Daiwarr, Mickey, Reckless, Krypta, Mercurysword, Shadowdarkly… I don’t mean offense to people I’ve left off, mostly I just don’t remember people’s ingame names and don’t want to list RL names.

1 Like

Hey Phinn, This is Exotica. Elixira and I plan on playing on Grobbulus RP-PVP (Alli). Trying to get Sheep there too, but he’s got something against that particular server (go figure w/Sheep).

1 Like

Love the RP aspect, and the Alli, and you two, of course! PVP makes Cura and I want to heave. Is there any way that we can talk you into considering a normal server? Pretty please? bats eyes

1 Like

Looking for anyone that was in Silver Serpents, Guild leader was Doc on a toon name Jadexss I played a warlock named Roseanna and a Rogue Named Dervel. Also looking for an old dungeon friend that was a human priest named Paz

OverMyHead -Human Mage
Evasion Guild
Alliance

Looking to bring back Evade Money (Eli) Night Elf Rogue and Grimmassacre (Johnny) Night Elf Rogue

1 Like

i remember very vaguely! iirc you spent all your DKP on that thing.

I was in your guild Profane. I was a NE Druid named Albert, played with Apostle the human Paladin and that one gnome rogue who did a bunch of PvP.

1 Like

Hey been a while but…

Kilijadan the shaman and krinix the DK…

wondering if theres any old samsara from wrath times floating around… also dreamcatcher members same time frame…hit me up

Super offended you Forget Galanthel the nelf Hunter from Up and Under

1 Like

Your name sounds so familiar. You’re the hunter I’d come across several times when leveling!

EVADE… evademoney the GM of converge in BC?

1 Like

Oh! We remember you! If we forgot anyone’s character names it’s because we know a lot of RL names and don’t want to share those publicly. Honorr/Phinn and I are playing on Pagle.

1 Like

Harkor and dangar, was is profane for a bit with neff and the guild shut up n rez, looking for human warrior named shannkim, we used to own tarren mill lol

Erthos - Guilds were Redemption and Chaos Theory, played as a shaman in WoTLK named Aris

2 Likes

Hi Az I was Zocalo the mage you’re thinking of I think. I totally remember you playing with us back in the day. Hope you’re well! I might be back for classic but i’m not sure about Desh and the rest.

Sev!!! It’s Zocalo!!!