Taliesen responds to homophobes about Gay shadowlands couple

i agree…

Listen, i know that a huge amount of players doesn’t like asmongold, ok ? But when taliesen said to asmongold not use his videos on the asmongold’s stream just because he is “toxic” i started to think that tali is a huge hypocrite…why ?

My trough : In the last months, asmongold did a shout out about small artists who draw arts of wow. One small artist was very well recognized by the wow’s fans after that.

Asmongold helped out this artist , helped him to grow and get more fans in the twitter.
Think about that : because of asmongold, someone out there is having their art recognized and get the attention that he deserves…

Ok, asmongold still a bit toxic about some things, he jokes a lot, he try to put some “fun” in wow content using his very own way to do it…

…But what is taliesen doing for wow and for other people ? His streams/videos are all about how bad wow’s players are, he complains a lot about other persons (asmongod, belullar, nixxion) - (if he read it, he will say that he like bellular and nixxion but he forgot how he complain about them sometimes…) - and use the wow forum to create his content using less than 10 coments to create this “wow’s forum is a sh*t show, obviously” and ignoring all other good and well definited coments…

When i see videos from tali, i really hope he will be less “oh i have a golden opinion, you guys have to listen to me” because this is really boring and bad. It’s cringe, just like you said.

1 Like

BfA had plenty of opportunity to introduce couples. ALL types of families. Blizzard seem to go extensive lengths to avoid family interactions. Every single character has a dead dad and no children (except Thrall, who is off screen.) That is why it seems forced. Draw a family tree of Azeroth and it comes to an abrupt end. Blizzard seems to go to great length introducing new characters with no parents or quickly killed off single parent. This is why relationships seem “forced.”

2 Likes

Questioning and calling out someone who called homosexuality “degenerate” merits a “big yikes” now? And here I thought you were claiming to be an “ally”.

I’m questioning what they said. Not what you said.

What they said is a big yikes.

Agreed. But perhaps, and this is just a tip so take it for what it is, you need to quote the OP as I did for clarity’s sake.

Especially in this day and age, misunderstandings can very quickly snowball out of control. That being said, I do thank you for the clarification.

I apologize for the miscommunication, but I assumed that because you also put it in quotation marks, it would be clear that it wasn’t you who originally stated the idea.

1 Like

On a personal level, I appreciate the noting and usage of my grammar. Sadly, we can’t believe the same of others :joy::joy:

1 Like

I’m an English teacher. I can’t escape it :frowning: haha

1 Like