Taliesen responds to homophobes about Gay shadowlands couple

Yes but people disliking me doesnt mean much when I know what I am doing is right.

Many people hated daddy Taran Zhu too, because people hate being talked to like the children they are, they hate being called out on what they are doing.

So here’s an easier explanation you might understand:
The way I post is not there to convince anyone, I will at few times have genuine discussions with people that might have a chance to understanding some topic I am talking about, at other times I will have fun with a person i consider dumb and wrong for my personal entertainment because they clearly are not CAPABLE of understanding what I am saying.

Many topics require prior knowledge to be understood, and no I am not talking about something as basic as school subjects, I am talking about human behavior, sociology, observable human behavior, understanding of the world we live in.

-How will for example someone understand that there’s a white supremacist issue in the US when they repeatedly ignore all the signs of white racist people abusing their power and murdering non whites or minorities using the system? (Hell the orange one posted a red triangle which was a very well known symbol for political prisoners, there were a ton more examples of how he holds similar beliefs yet they are PURPOSEFULLY IGNORED)
-How will someone understand that representation in all media is required if they dont understand how societies function and how a dominant culture is formed by what is seen every day and is seen as the norm while everything else is seen as weird and negative and often discriminated against, without that quite basic knowledge of sociology they simply wont get it

And you see it is never as simple as explaining something like that to them, a person who doesnt want to believe white supremacy is an issue will ignore your facts and signs, they will try to misinterpret everything in order to keep believing what they believe in.

That is called a delusion, no matter how much you want them to understand reality they will avoid doing so, why? Because other core beliefs of theirs depend on denying the fact that white supremacy is a thing for example. Humans are a big building of beliefs and experiences, you cant take out an entire chunk out of it and expect the building to not collapse, that is why the human mind sadly has created delusions to defend itself from that happening which is a huge problem because people can go deeper and deeper into delusions.

That is why many times you will almost never see people completely abandon their core beliefs and restart from 0, there’s people who might do a literal 180, but the vast majority can only change through small renovations per room which takes months if not years of therapy…

How will you understand this if you do not understand if you dont understand how online cultures work? Again I am going back to my example which I explained in detail.

A site has its own hegemony aka dominant culture which is created by what most users see good and acceptable and what is seen as bad and unacceptable.
Cultures are not created based on logic or rational reasons most of the time, they are created based on norms, which was why for example slavery was considered a totes normal and cool thing to do. (Which also proves that the norm of any society is worthless and you shouldnt pay attention when you can think for yourself)
In the site mentioned the dominant culture is to hate on furries, to hate on minorities to hate on anything really, because the dominant culture is to be edgy and racist and also self hating. That means people who I view as weak and bad because they choose to adopt said behavior in THEIR ATTEMPT TO FIT IN AND BE PART OF A COMMUNITY are the majority, they are the majority anywhere so of course I am not gonna be liked by the majority.
Now let’s continue, if me for example an unapologetic gay furry who does not believe being gay or furry or proud of yourself is bad, I am the antithesis of their culture, I am rejecting their culture, I am on the right because there is nothing wrong with any of it but that doesnt mean they wont try to hate me, insult me with degrading comments or try to get me banned so they remove the antithesis to their culture.
SO here’s me, being on the right, and there’s the dominant culture being on the wrong. The dominant culture cannot be debated, it cannot be beaten through an argument because it would require their entire belief system to be rebuild from the ground up, therefore I have 0 chance of making them understand and change their dominant culture.
So what I am gonna do instead? I am going to consider most of these people bad and dumb and annoy them with being their anti culture for my own entertainment.

Now if you cant understand the above, of course you wont be able to understand my main point about it.

Again you dont seem to understand how a society works, the dominant culture will label things that are not the norm as bad and discrimination will be the result, by not adopting the dominant culture you choose to be the antithesis to their culture which means you should be ready for fights because you wont be accepted.
A hegemony demands you adopt the normal behavior or consequences are to come, if my goal was to fit in I would require to adopt those characteristics, thankfully I am not and unlike the vast majority of the human race, I do not adopt bs culture/norms etc

My attitude is the perfect tool of detecting who is worth my time and who is entertainment fodder.
Again I am not here to convince anyone.

Yes but it is not meant literally, it is meant to find out who will get defensive and who gets it.

Are the majority of people who support a racist status quo racist? No but they are complicit if they refuse to acknowledge it.

You are choosing to ignore them, many of them being genuine non trolls, this behavior does hurt some people who have to deal with so much hate, you are saying we should also ignore that and what? That doesnt fix the problem that such ppl exist.

And if you checked the wowhead article for example you would see it isnt just some ultra minority with 1-2 loud screaming homophobes, it is far far bigger

You are saying my attitude which also focuses on attacking such people and reminding them that they will get called out on being homophobes isnt the way to go, so I am assuming you have something, otherwise why not let me keep doing this?

Comment sections of articles, tweets, posts on LGBT and minority being added in any game show there’s a big group that does, so does many hate based youtubers like the neckbearding or some bald guy that keeps whining about all that, and those ppl do have many subs

Because it is the internet? This isnt real life where a non popular view is gonna get people run away from you, they can say whatever and get away with it, and if it hurts people they hate they are all for it.

Have you heard of the term dogwhistle? There are people who use those funny “memes” to push a certain hateful ideology slowly, if they get backlash they ll just say its a joke bro, but through time their goal is to desensitize people to racism homophobia etc through memes that only get more and more explicit in their purpose to the point people are laughing at a meme where a cop kills a black person because after all, it is just a joke bro.

All people who are uncomfortable leave, leaving the community to become infested by these people.

Absolutely irrelevant, systematic problems need systematic solutions, subtle racism or hatred of minorities wont be caught as easily doing that so you wont far more careful and systematic solutions.

Have you heard about black people found hanged on trees that past few weeks, i think it was 4-5 by now, any ideas who did it? we know what group of people did it and what beliefs they hold considering hanging is very known method used by said groups in the past
Their hateful beliefs are the problem and there is no systematic solution to fixing said people from having said hateful beleifs.

Again what you believe is irrelevant, how the world works is what matters and what needs to be fixed.

Many people also agree with that, the world is still a disaster though.

1 Like