Taking from Nature

So it says I can only unlock one fishing hole per day, which is fine I don’t mind waiting. But I went to the other fishing holes to unlock and there’s no dailies anywhere except Grimtusk’s, which I got yesterday. Is the daily random location and you have to just get lucky or am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: Alright so the location is different on a weekly basis. Hopefully it follows a set rotation instead of random per week.

2 Likes

It’s weekly? Does it reset Tuesday?

How did you find out which one was next ?

If I “opened” the default one at River mouth this week, does that mean I can open more this week ?

I dont see any dailies on the other spots to open the nets

It’s weekly.

And random, but there are only 3 options so the odds of it landing on the right one are very high.

There’s actually 4 locations, one is in the reach. I’ve gotten the other 3 last 3 weeks so I’m hoping it’s a set rotation and I’ll get the 4th I’m missing next week.

Look on the map and you’ll see the fish symbol. Sometimes it’s hidden by a WQ if you’re using a world quest tracking addon.

1 Like

I’m still waiting for Grimtusk, it’s been a few weeks.

1 Like

With the reset today, the fishing hole rotation back to Burning Ascent, which confirms Iribel’s comment above that it is random instead of a fixed rotation. Here’s to hoping Grimtusk spawns next week to finish the Meta.

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Pretty sure it is a rotation but the Fyrakk Assault spawning in the same zone cancelled out the Grimtusk fishing hole so it moved to the next place?

1 Like

I only see one fishing hole this week on The Waking Shores. There is no rotation on this achievment? i just need Grimstusk and Roaring Dragonspring for the meta

1 Like

It’s burning ascent, next to obsidian keep. the WQ icon might be hiding the fishing icon.

Burning ascent was also up 2 weeks ago, confirming it’s random and not on a rotation.

1 Like

Oh, well, another week without achievement :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Yea, i wish theyd set it to a fixed rotation. Still waiting on grimtusk. Or they could let it cycle bi-weekly with the world quests. Its the only thing keeping me from world awoken. Considering how ‘randomness’ worked with storms I’m not super hopeful here.

3 Likes

I have not been able to get this done for weeks now, keep checking and checking. Even had some of the location go missing on my ach list that I had done already. Written to Blizz a few times, … Have a few alts so geared them up also to try to cover it and still nada, 4 weeks later. BTW WQ change twice a week, Tuesday at reset and Friday, late.

BLIZZ are you going to assist with this or? Missing locations after doing the quest within a day, locations with more peeps there doing a quest but doesnt show up for me. Using many alts now, have 5 or 6 hunting them down. Only need the Grimtusk on one character and only needed Dragon on another but now need Grim and Dragon with stuff disappearing, to have my whole fully done Meta Achievement Done.

HELP, please

1 Like

Okay, so this is another week where it just goes between the two zones. Has anyone not seen it in Waking Shore or Thaldraszus since they Fyrakk’s Assult however many patches ago? I feel like they just borked it permenantly.

I just bug reported this. It’s too many weeks of it going back and forth between just these 2 locations for it only to be “random”.

1 Like

They really need to make the switch daily (or at least change with world quest switch)… It doesn’t make sense how it is right now.

yea, been 4 weeks of waiting and only getting thaldrazsus or waking shore is disheartening.

Would love that this become daily, if not bi-weekly at best … like the past motnh … it been between thalsdraszus and WS. (probably due to fyrakk assault which mgiht play a role, and therefore the game roll anotehr spot)

Cmon blizz

Also people, place your bets … mine will be … on the bugged part again … aka Thalsdraszus.

I only need OP and AS one for the achievement, that i,ve been looking for over a month … but at last … not lucky since reason mentioned above.

GRIMTUSK IS UP
I repeat
GRIMTUSK IS UP

3 Likes