Take Turalyon off the Throne

Blockquote Yep BfA started on it only literally 8 hours ago!
(Char: Cybelin on the same server).

Was this character made during the prepatch or previously leveled?

None of the new characters I’ve made since prepatch launched are able to get the BFA questlines.

1 Like

During prepatch. I even brought her through the starter island for a refreshing change compared to the Night Elf starting zone.

All of the characters I’ve made through exiles reach have been able to start the BfA questline, but I haven’t tried a new one since last night when the issue started so might be for all new characters.

However, any character that was made before prepatch currently cant do any of the BfA quests. I’ve tried on 6 different characters now and they all have the same issue

I’ll check it out now Vero!

If it helps any here’s the exiles reach achievement for it yesterday - went cataclysm then pandaria and then went BfA.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/dreadmaul/cybelin/achievements/quests

If I can figure out the issue I’ll let you know!

Edit: just coming back to this thread - seems the same issue is occurring for many players ingame. I wasn’t able to replicate it myself but there were atleast 20 people who said it was a problem for them.

This issue is blocking me from completing An End to the Killing, which is needed for both unlocking the Dark Irons and unlocking BFA flight. An End to the Killing - Anduin replaced by Turalyon

blozart is multi-dollar indie company, they can’t fix it

Seen him up on it, wasn’t sure what I was seeing at first had to LOL though

Same issue all my alts are stuck

Phasing bug maybe? I just did an unwelcome advisor like 5min ago and Anduin was there.

Yes I think it’s that. I’ve tried on a new character and been unable to replicate it though.

Hopefully they find the root cause soon.

Honestly, I’d rather have Illidan on the throne than Turalyon. Dude locked up his own wife because a glowing crystal told him to.

I don’t like him.

Also his voice actor sucks and I hate what Blizzard did with a character I’d been looking forward to seeing since Warcraft 2.

3 Likes

I think the original plan, pre-delay, was to boom right into the pre-expac event.

So … we get Turalyon filling in while Andy takes a really long lunch break. At least that’s my head-canon for it.

This girl here was made after the prepatch and I had no trouble getting into BfA. Now, that was after finishing Exile’s Reaxh, so maybe that’s the reason…

Embrace the Light.

Knights of the Silver Hand are back, baby!

For those wondering, why Genn isn’t on the throne.

All I’ll say is look to at Tyrande and now tell me honestly, what makes you think putting Genn in the place of power is a good idea?

Also I’m not saying Turalyon is much better… but still.

I could sit on your throne as well, if you want.

I can do gud.

:fox_face:

He is in deep thought man leave him!

He’s keeping the seat warm.

I, for one welcome our new High Exarch King Turalyon.

All hail the High Exarch King Turalyon.