Take Flight with the Dragonflight Trial!

Damn, how’d you get stuck w/ a class you didn’t want to play…just chose it get back in with excitement?

I’d take adavange since you have it anyway…see the new. Experience riding dragons wi/ is kinda fun and refreshing from grinding a flying mount and proffesions got an overhaul that seems to make it more lucratiave for all who do the AH game as well as crafting system that matches you up with crafters/buyer of your item for sale or one interested in a particular one. All in all it feels more refined, much more simplified than on many accounts than SL. If you’re down to WoW or have an itch and check it out, utilzie that week up! You’ll get your $$ worth if you like to play and want to roll a Drak or another toon The more expensive is worth as it equates to the cheaper package w/ the game time included. 60 days for expsensive and the only extra I like from the high tier package is the hearthstone, it’s much faster but unfortunately still shares the cd of the oringina. The cheapest upgrade is all you need and if you play use up as much of the 30 free time day time as possible, call in to and claim C19. Welcome Back! :wink:

in other words, lvl a toon past 60 and be stuck not being able to touch that toon again until you buy the expansion

When you charge $50 for the expansion it SHOULD come with play time., not just a box. What good are in game mounts if you can’t get in game?

1 Like

I stared the free trial a couple of days ago and so far, it’s been perfectly fine (based on my limited play)… that said, I doubt I will buy it until regular flight gets added.

dont lvl a toon you will want to play after the trail other wise you wont be able to until you buy it

Yeah, I’m just going with the Dracthyr.

I thought that other characters could not go there anyway but I have heard conflicting reports. I have noticed that my other characters that are maxed at 60 suddenly have exp bars again though.

ya, to hope you lvl one and then your stuck until you buy it, its a trick.

That is the price Cali pays for voting Dem. Cali has everything it has wanted. They can’t blame it on Republicans there because they have had control for decades which makes me ask why do people say they are the party for the poor and missle class when the State they had control over for decades is the worst for the Poor and Middle class. I guess that is all the proof you need on that subject! Vote Red California Make Cali great again!

1 Like

That’s been my experience too. The content is fine, but I am still going to wait until regular flight is released and there is a significant sale (33% minimum discount) before I buy DF. I can find other ways to spend my time inside the game and outside the game until regular flight is added.

I tend to do the activities that dragonriding is the worst at like pet battles and mining/herbing, plus, as unpopular as this probably is, dragonriding is too fast for me and I need to go extra fast with dragonriding just to regenerate vigor without landing. It’s not fun for me at all. I don’t want to rush over long distances at 900% speed. 450% speed (420% plus the occasional 10%-30% zone and/or class specific speed buff) is fast enough for me.

Sales must really be bad if you’re not trying to get people to try before you buy the xpac. Wish that option existed a couple of weeks ago. lol

Agreed… I prefer a slower flying pace that allows better visual detail.

If they bring in regular flying within a few months (and not because they are moving the next patch zone into caves where you can’t fly), then I will probably buy it. Otherwise, I will wait it out and play it free in a couple of years.

Honestly, I don’t want to get attached to dragon flying anyway, as it’s likely to get heavily nerfed or completely removed in the next expansion anyway.

Gave it another whirl today. Made sure to make the Evoker horde this time haha. “Flew”(get it ha.ha.) through the evoker intro as quick as possible. I don’t think Evoker is for me, but I did really enjoy getting all the flight glyphs today. Glad that progress is account wide. It was fun zipping around. Still mixed on the experience but I’ll let it simmer a bit and see. I like the idea of mount customization though.

Yea, good chance I’m putting this game on ice when D4 comes out.

Garrisons. Covenants. Garbage like that. I just play classic. Didn’t even level a character in free shadowlands. Got 5 levels in and decided it was trash.