Take Action against Premades

… no because it’s a set group it’s not random groups…

1 Like

It has nothing to do with group composition, the freaking tooltip even explains that random means random map selection. Stop seeing things that aren’t there.

1 Like

why would it need to say that if saying random bgs meant random maps?

Is it called random battleground blitz?

2 Likes

Oh are you guys replying to theadreu? I wouldn’t bother, he won’t ever see logic or reason lol

The only person on this forums I have blocked

1 Like

Because you can specificly queue a bg, or randomly queue a map. You need to know which is which.

Of course you have me blocked because i called your BS and proved you wrong at every turn bud XD

So that’s just how you feel about it not what it actually is… that makes sense lol

No that’s literally why a) it’s called random battlegrounds and b) why there isn’t a random rated bg or random rated bg blitz option in the UI, because you can’t specific queue maps. Literally could have taken 5 seconds to check the tooltip but instead you decided to continue to be wrong.

1 Like

That is actually how it is. Before “random bg” even existed you queued for Wsg, AB, or AV. Not random wsg, random ab and random av.

2 Likes

Yep you can see this in classic right now. Each BG has a separate battlemaster and a separate queueing process.

You also joined those in groups… so that argument doesn’t work.

Prove it lol ask blizzard

No… you didn’t. You could solo queue for them, or queue in a group, just like you can now.

1 Like

again prove it lol

https://imgur.com/a/s7pVWFM

Again, why would the option to specific queue exist if it wasn’t talking about the map?

Actually “random bgs” didnt have a 5 man limit on queuing when it was first introduced in 2009. That rule didnt happen till 2011. And btw the 5 man limit still applys to specific bgs today, not just random ones. With your logic i should be able to specific queue wsg with 10 people right now.

this kind of proves my point with why would they need to say that if the random already means random bgs?
Also look what rated bgs says.

https://imgur.com/a/t02Vyui

Oh look here I am solo in classic right now, able to solo queue at the AV battlemaster for a bg.

To differentiate it between specific queueing bgs.

Also please log in and tell me where I can specific queue for certain rated bg maps or rated bgb maps please.

Also to answer your question, it was added into the game when they added the option to queue for random bgs… Before that option existed, just like in Classic, you were forced to queue for specific battlegrounds.

You. Can’t. Choose. The. Maps. is why.

Hence why I asked you to please log in and tell me where I can specific queue for certain rated bg maps or rated bgb maps please.

Exactly so why isn’t it called random rated bgs?