Take a moment to thank Ion

Sorry but under his watch much more harm has come to WoW than good. No matter how many improvements are made to the current formula, the current formula will still be Diablo with tab target.

He looked very uncomfortable in his last Q&A video. Kinda felt bad for him.

These are all minor issues that are 0 risk for Blizzard to change.

Whodda thunk, after ignoring 8+ months of beta feedback people would leave in droves. Forcing you to take action on the very same things that were said in beta forums.

Kudos, Ion. Great F’N Job, keep at it!

I appreciate some of the things he’s done, and don’t overlook the bad by any means. But I’m really, honestly happy about the potion of tongues. Yes–I know most on here don’t roleplay. But I’m speaking for myself here in saying thank you for that, and I appreciate the nod to our community.

Exactly. I’m happy things are changing for (what I hope is) the better, but most, if not all of these problems are in place because of Ion. We can also thank him for no flying, the GCD change, and terrible class gameplay. He is the head of this game, all bad things fall on his shoulders as well as whatever good he may do. We shouldn’t forget about the state of the game, and how it got this way, when praising the little things.

Whenever I read those word, related to something of warcraft, my spirit begins to squirm!