Taivan Mount Animation Fixes in 10.2.7

Great news. I think this shows some value in being more transparent in the future, assuming this was always a temporary measure and not a hastened retreat after all the feedback.

3 Likes

It better be atleast the size of the NPC glares, better if it was the original size though. Also i don’t buy the animation fix with all the other problems some other mounts have. I think you just got backlashed to hell and back.

3 Likes

Thank youuuu!!!

The Best Boi deserved a lot of noise. Thanks Blizz!

3 Likes

Can you also give it working wings. I really hate that as hard as this achievement was. It basically awarded a mount that’s almost entirely useless. Even when dynamic flight is added to more mounts. This is still just a ground mount. THe model clearly has wings on it yet it remains grounded. Maybe the animations weren’t done in time who knows but I’d like to see good boy actually be usable in war within. It’s not like expansions of old where we start on ground. Dragonflight and war within START airborn so we’ll never use a ground mount.

2 Likes

I actually made a post recently trying to alleviate the unfortunate current state of ground mount usability if you wanna check it out, I’d love to fly on a massive dog too

3 Likes

I was losing hope we’d hear anything official at all. Thanks for the update/ listening to our feedback!

The emphasis on “enthusiastic” took me out! :rofl:

4 Likes

And make the fur really flappy and his tongue bounce around with his fluffy face while zooming everywhere!

Lots of big ol’ fur flapping around… wait is the WoW engine capable of this?

This is awesome, though y’all should probably announce it BEFORE doing the size change :rofl:

1 Like

The Taivan incident of 2024. The players have won.

3 Likes

This would be amazing, though i’d still use him in mountable instances as my default mount

Better late than never but baffling how they didn’t think they should make this post before shrinking him. What did they really think player reaction would be after screwing with something of legendary meme status like Taivan??

1 Like

Thank you for communicating this.

1 Like

Seeing Blizzard and the community come together to celebrate giant-sizing the good boi warms my heart.

If You know you know.

Thank you so much!

You win with that line, Kavas. :sunglasses:

A quiet nerfing was probably not the right call on this exclusive, highly requested and coveted mount. It sends a bad message (invokes bad memories of the past) and taints the reputation that your hard working and passionate teams are re-developing. A simple letting us know prior to, could have saved a lot of “enthusiastic” comments. Thank you for making him better in the coming builds, we appreciate your efforts in this regard.

And I appreciate the emphasis in this sentence! :stuck_out_tongue: :dog2:

1 Like

Aye had they informed people this change was temporary this better no would have had to complained and it would have been seen as a good thing rather than them removing fun.

1 Like