Taivan Mount Animation Fixes in 10.2.7

This is awesome, though y’all should probably announce it BEFORE doing the size change :rofl:

1 Like

The Taivan incident of 2024. The players have won.

3 Likes

This would be amazing, though i’d still use him in mountable instances as my default mount

Better late than never but baffling how they didn’t think they should make this post before shrinking him. What did they really think player reaction would be after screwing with something of legendary meme status like Taivan??

1 Like

Thank you for communicating this.

1 Like

Seeing Blizzard and the community come together to celebrate giant-sizing the good boi warms my heart.

If You know you know.

Thank you so much!

You win with that line, Kavas. :sunglasses:

A quiet nerfing was probably not the right call on this exclusive, highly requested and coveted mount. It sends a bad message (invokes bad memories of the past) and taints the reputation that your hard working and passionate teams are re-developing. A simple letting us know prior to, could have saved a lot of “enthusiastic” comments. Thank you for making him better in the coming builds, we appreciate your efforts in this regard.

And I appreciate the emphasis in this sentence! :stuck_out_tongue: :dog2:

1 Like

Aye had they informed people this change was temporary this better no would have had to complained and it would have been seen as a good thing rather than them removing fun.

1 Like

I love this!

And this

1 Like

Fix the Fishing hole dailies getting blocked by Fyrakk Assault its so dumb we havent seen the two fishing holes in almost 2 months

1 Like

So I checked out the new and improved Taivan. Here’s some feedback.

The size is great. Looks to me to be as big as he was and matches the Taivan toy. The saddle is smaller now and that’s fine.

He has a new mount special where he runs around and jumps and growls some like a playful dog. Its nice but I kind of miss the Aroo he used to do. Minor complaint.

He has a new run animation. It’s like a jaunty playful dog strut that seems to fit well with his size. It actually makes the mount feel slow but it’s fine I think. It’s more of a jog than a run.

He now has an incline when he goes up hills or stairs.

He doesn’t have a mount up noise like other mounts do. Maybe adding in the baker Aroo would work here.

Overall he’s a good boy again.

2 Likes