Taivan is suppose to be big. Make big

Thank you in advance.

40 Likes

Going to like and bump every Taivan thread until this gets reversed.

21 Likes

Yes! He was supposed to be big, and an allegory for how you can’t change how you were born. What message are you sending now blizz? Change Taivan back!

9 Likes

Make big again pls, let Taivan be Taivan !!

7 Likes

If a blue could say literally anything, that’d be super.

11 Likes

Yeah, I’m curious if this is a bug, or just one of the worst possible changes that has been snuck in for a while.

4 Likes

Well, they’re not going to, because the honest truth is that they made him big so people would want him, attached a massive achievement to him, then after people did the soulcrushing grind, they shrank him and laughed about it.

2 Likes

I’m willing to employ Hanlon’s Razor here.

They think they’re fixing some problem here without realizing or considering the community’s reaction.

Using a big dog you never intended to keep in game for three to four weeks of retention would be scummy as hell.

6 Likes

We need to have some sort of slider for other peoples pets so we can have them smaller. The number of demons alone can drive you nuts but you add in a few beast master hunters with a ton of t rexs and core hounds and it’s just dumb.

Please give us a slider to set what other peoples pets are sized at and let us cut them down 50% or if we want make them 50% bigger…also a second slider for our pets to do the same. No reason everyone can’t have what they want here.

edit: i know this is a mount thing but the size idea just got me going. the same thing for mounts would be nice as well.

1 Like

I’d be OK with making him a flying mount with a slobber animation in lieu of size.

1 Like

I never knew about taivan up until the catastrophic shrinkage, now I’m forced to farm shorty.

1 Like

BlizZard detected players having fun…

and they do the rug pull…again. :frowning:

:man_surfing: :surfing_woman:

2 Likes

I never knew about it either until now. I guess I miss a lot of news somehow

1 Like

Big…BIGGER THEN GRAND YAK OR MAMAHTAM MOUNT, OR GO HOME

Taivan need be SUPER BIGG!!!

2 Likes

So he’s just a largish, rather ugly dog ground mount, right? And you had to do some substantial grinding to get him?

If he had some vendors or an auction npc I could understand the excitement but…is it just because he was big and now isnt so big? If you want big, get one of the Clefthoofs from WoD, those things are huge. But a big mud brown dog? Hmm no not feeling the buzz.

100% It was so nice and FRESH to have a bigger mount, I do not want to drag my troll feet on the ground anymore! (nor my taurens hooves)

1 Like

There’s lore here too.

Taivan was arguably the feel good side story in the expansion because he was a big dumb lovable dog twice the size of a human that wanted only to use his strength to protect and nurture.

At current size, he’s Generic Bakar #22

5 Likes

Make him smaller! I want an ant-sized dog.

Tiny Taivan toy in the style of the Abandoned Puppy Crate.

But acutally, fix the mount its lore appropriate size, thanks.

1 Like

If they weren’t prepared to give people a giant dog mount, why name it Taivan, lol. That’s literally his thing.

4 Likes