Tailoring Cooldown Suspensions and Reversals

Maybe so, but you and I both know there was other rep exploiting going on. Like when people stacked rep turn ins and used auto quest complete addons to turn them all in quickly cuz the rep buff at 10 and 20 took a minute to fall off. Yes some people out there have benefitted unknowingly but lets not pretend that there wasn’t a lot of people who know what they are doing and just dont care.

Thank you Sigmund Freud.

Tell me you don’t know what you’re talking about without telling me you don’t know what you’re talking about

Please consider making the Alchemy Experimentation Chance to blow up and be forced to wait 4 hours to continue playing be displayed, as well as the probability to actually discover a recipe. Right now, Alchemy feels like a very abusive relationship. My beard is charred with failed experiments and my hair is white with the hours of waiting inbetween attempts.

He’s not exactly wrong though. Said director is/was a mythic raider, and changes that made mythic raid bosses easier always seemed to coincide with what the relevant guild was stuck on.

Were players who exploited the Evoker 100% world boss mounts penalized/rolled back? Because ever since that day I have been seeing more Heavenly Onyx Serpents preDragonflight than the entirety of Shadowlands and BFA.

They were clearly not penalized so there is ZERO reason to penalize players who even “abused” this crafting bug at all.

1 Like

Beta testers that do discover an exploit will not report it due to them wanting to take advantage when it hits live.

There are so many bugs how is someone suppose to know what is and isn’t an “exploit?”Take the blame blizz.

A question of whether or not the people who used this bug were aware of the bug in the first place, arises.

If Blizzard can show it was known to be an exploit and folks did it anyway then the punishment should stick.

If not, then some leniency should be shown, and any bans should be rescinded but should be a removal of items/profit made using this bug.