T8 Delves in a group are trivial - is this intended?

Its not solo content. Its like torghast, can be done solo OR with a group.

You suppose to do delves solo, you sllow to group if you wanted people to carry you…

this is an absurd and unhinged response to “groups delves being better is fine”

I did all my eights with my tank and a DPS buddy. They were a breeze

:dracthyr_shrug:

Yea that guy kind of had a meltdown in his “delves should be solo only” thread.

So you’re okay with adding 40 man raids to m+, trivializing the content?

1 Like

Who would have guessed you can’t balanced role agnostic content in a game designed around roles

Thread is lowkey funny, theres no reason to get this aggro about whats basically balance lol.

I think they should buff the scaling when you group. I actually like that the mobs hit a f*ckton and i have to develop different types of strats. Having a “meta” of more defensive minded groups; like stacking more tanks and healers and letting Brann do all the damage.

A number balance seems rather easy to think about, lower the base values so that solo players actually have a chance, even if you have to be skilled, while also giving a proper challenge to groups by scaling them even more than they do now.

This is with letting Brann unchanged. If Brann wasnt such a good DPS, id actually wouldnt care to do them solo.

This aged well. Now its broken completely.

Can’t do it solo and now just made it worse for groups.

3 Likes

I hope that everyone who was like “Delves are too eaaaaasy, they give you nice things that you shouldn’t get for something so eaaaaaasy” are having a blast now with the new hotfixes. I hope you guys think it’s awesome fun to get one-shot by a regular melee mechanic.

2 Likes

not anymore they aint.

2 Likes

good job, now they’re horrible :+1:

1 Like

Why is doing this so hard lmao.

The hell is the new scaling? Its completely horrid.