T6 is longer than T5

you could say the same for kael phases 1 to 4 and vashj 3rd
yet here we are

I don’t think that most guilds really care about clearing or at least not in a reasonable amount of time. The tiers drag on for so long that it’s not really worth worrying about.

People play this game to spend as little time possible playing.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s definitely a raid logging expansion lol. Dailies take about 10 minutes and there’s no reason to do dungeons.

It’s almost like you would call this game a “hobby”.

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

I mean, people clearly do, see calls for nerfs.

I’m not saying people should treat it like a job, I certainly don’t. But people go out of their way to not play it, almost like they don’t actually like playing it.

1 Like

lol. people need to start taking trash and logistics more seriously and how to optimize their time. We used to raid 2.5 hours at a time twice a week. We only recently upped it to 3 hours. We get plenty of prog in with that extra half hour. Going into KT everyone researched the fight and knew exactly what to do. KT didn’t take us very long. You have to be smart with your time and efficient with trash.

It’s both a leadership and a player problem.

2 Likes

Imagine not clearing 15yr old raids the first week kek

Well atleast in our raid trash takes way less time, people popping all cooldowns on packs, chainpulling as healers dont oom and out of the sudden both raids combined only take 4hours or less.

The forums aren’t really representative of the playerbase as a whole though.

It’s possible t6 bosses end up being more manageable than Vash and KT are.

Nah, that ruins the fun for the speed running community. Trash is essential to healthy speed running environment.

1 Like

LOL? speed run community? Like 0.1% of the population? Give me a break.

This place is full of bad players that’s for sure.

People may enjoy the social aspect of raiding, nothing wrong with that.

It’s like doing any other social hobby with friends.

t6 is a lot easier than t5.

The bosses are all easier. Illidan is easier than vashj or kael. Council can be cleave/aoe’d down together (excluding the mage) making it a joke.

The trash is generally easier, less crazy mechanics like t5 trash. Hyjal of course just has tons of trash but it’s not particularly hard. The parse-monkey healers who stack red gems may finally feel some pressure, but they can still just use their bought gold to chug dark runes.

The trash drops are better (less weird/useless items ie spyglass, shaman relic, 7th ring of tirisfalen) and drop in both raids. The patterns are better, with less specs completely left out.

also the new stats haste and Armor pen are kinda broken and make the game much easier, as well as epic gems dropping like candy.

on the mega-buffed p.servers many guilds that couldn’t clear t5 regularly would clear t6 with ease, this is with HP /dmg numbers that are massively buffed over blizz nums

so yes it may take a bit longer but it will be easier for most guilds. i predict all the 8/10 stuck guilds now can easily clear it, maybe without archimonde

3 Likes

You’re not wrong

You look at these casual guilds and they take an hour to clear from alar to loot reaver. You lose all attention span and focus and all steam…

The gdkps I run do trash faster than most guilds. Couldnt imagine it any other way

1 Like

Love seeing healers stacking red gems and then screaming for innervate after spamming coh for the next 3minutes to snipe heals for hps.

Everyone I’ve ever met thinks Hyjal trash is stupid and frustrating. Even the best guilds in the world have oopsies sometimes, having to do every wave again is moronic.

to be fair hyjal is free loot