T and E's opening skit on their weekly show was funny

Sometimes they are funny but the shilling makes them not fun to watch.

I do find it funny when they say “downvote the **** out of it” in every one of their videos so I do give them a downvote for that.

2 Likes

Someone posts a video talking about how funny the intro was, and you come out with forum policies. I think that’s the definition of the fun police out on patrol.

I’m sorry, but I’ve posted in numerous preach threads, many of which have not been brought down. The only ones that were, were the ones where clear violations of the CoC occurred. If you haven’t heard, he’s been rather negative of the game recently. Still feeling that double standard though?

Edit as an example: Preach's latest video

Fair enough, though my second part of my post was more directed to the poster above you.

They really aren’t so bad, I just wouldn’t respect their opinions. They some times have fun jokes, but if you watch the videos most of it gets ruined by a scene cut every few seconds because they messed up their script.

That’s not accurate. But misuse terms if it makes you feel better about your negative disposition, I suppose.

Regardless, I’m sorry you can’t find joy in something if it doesn’t fit your personal narrative.

Also, an Asmongold video would get taken down not because of him, but because of how ridiculous his fan-base is. It doesn’t seem like they are capable of approaching anything respectfully.

1 Like

No, most people agree with me that they are shills, and I said previously that I actually do enjoy some of their show, you simply didn’t read it or pay attention to it.

And, yes AsmonGolds fans are toxic, just like the fans of Taliesin & Evitel, who can be just as tribalistic.

2 Likes

Your source for this?

1 Like

Sure, many people agree with you, because as I stated; some people like using words they don’t understand, often because they sound offensive.

2 Likes

72.3% of all statistics supporting internet arguments are made up on the spot.

2 Likes

Didn’t you know? The majority always supports your opinion on an internet forum, no matter who you are and what your opinion is.

In fact, if you’re not feeling very secure about your opinion, it’s the best time to let people know that the majority supports it.

3 Likes

The opening bit was hilarious! So true it hurts.

1 Like

Most people told me.

Oh, I see.

1 Like

Doesn’t change the fact that they shill for Blizzard. They’ve even commented on it in their show, but that must be a coincidence.

Which is why you and a group of people are going out of your way to disagree with me and be pretty rude about it? Yeah, makes sense.

Let me get this straight.

Someone willingly spent money for in-game currency… and then someone spent in-game currency for money.

So money went into the game ($ for gold)… then money went out of the game (gold for $).

Who spent money again? It’s literally all in the community. If you’re not gonna complain about tokens then complaining about in-game store mounts is hypocritical… and if you complain about tokens then you are complaining about people spending gold to buy subscription time…

Like… what? Let whales be whales.

1 Like

By your definition, any form of positive coverage is considered being a shill. Which broadens the definition to the point that it’s pretty much useless. A shill is someone who is building hype for a product regardless of the products worth. T&E have been quite critical of BfA on multiple fronts. They just choose to channel that criticism towards optimism rather than towards pessimism. Are they infallible? Heck no. Do they make mistakes? Sure.

Should they be accused of being soulless douchebags who’d sell their own mothers out to push their product? No.

7 Likes

Yeah they joke about it, because people are ridiculous and accuse them of such a thing. (Notice their jokes usually involve receiving a check, which is what would make them shills)

And I’m not going out of my way to discuss this with you, you’re literally posting in the thread I’m in. Your posts are right in my path.

But regardless, I’m not going to keep arguing the point with you. I just wanted to bring light to the fact that you folks keep using that term incorrectly.

Sorry I picked on your expected use of the word “majority” as well.

3 Likes

It is rather hilarious that one cannot hold a tempered perspective towards Blizzard while at least attempting to consider the positives and even be biased towards a positive outlook.

For Christ’s sake this is entertainment. If you aren’t entertained then leave. There is literally nothing to gain here other than fun which you clearly aren’t if you are adamant for things to be viewed pessimistically.

I want to like my hobby. If someone can frame something negative differently, I’ll welcome it.

2 Likes

Actually by my own definition as I stated before shilling is shilling, but what’s important is objectivity, which they don’t have.

Are you seriously trying to pass off any youtuber as objective? Any of YOU?

1 Like

To be fair… While yes that’s technically correct, bliz is taking their cut. I disagree with Taliesin here as your still paying blizzard $10 to get the mount by having someone else buy two tokens. Also, his logic on this is also false as is predicated on the idea that the mount is earnable in-game… when in fact you require a community for this to work. If the community didn’t exist, then the mount would be impossible to acquire in-game.

I also think the other reason people want it in game is that then that would indicate more content. Rather than simply pressing “Buy Now.”

1 Like