T and E's opening skit on their weekly show was funny

T&E are awesome. Two of my favorite content creators and a nice counter to some of the others.

9 Likes

If you saw the part where they were defending cash shop mounts because you can buy them with tokens, that is pretty much hardcore shilling right there.

There is no way that there should be cash shop mounts in a sub game yet they keep doing it cause they want more money.

4 Likes

How exactly is the cash shop mount any different from a mount you can buy with gold, when you can buy it with gold?

4 Likes

Someone had to pay money for the mount it may not of been you but it had to come from somewhere.

Someone paid money for gold. Period. Blizzard doesn’t get anything extra if I use that token for a mount. The money is already in their pocket, even if that game token never sells to a player.

3 Likes

They’re fine, and yes they are pretty fun, but their obvious shilling for Blizzard almost ruins it for me. They obviously shill, and when the community calls them on it they don’t just admit it or make a better more objective video, no they insult the community and then hand wave any legitimate criticism they hear.

They’re basically the polar opposite of HeelVSBabyFace who is ALSO completely unfair and who’s objectivity is questionable but in the other direction.

It’s literally the cheapest mount they added in 8.1, gold-wise, and you can buy it in the game without ever spending money in the cash shop.

The cash shop that is entirely optional.

You folks are just twisting your panties at the idea of a company making extra money because some players are willing to spend it on cosmetic things.

Y’all are ridiculous at what you get upset about.

5 Likes

Accusing people of being shills because you’re mad about a video game is stupid nonsense, that type of criticism deserves to be made fun of.

5 Likes

Gosh, I hope you don’t make fun of me on the internet, I might cry.

No, they obviously shill for Blizzard, they defend them until the community doesn’t let them anymore, then they will make a few softball objective statements and then go back to shilling.

EDIT: I’m not mad at Blizzard or WoW, I don’t feel anything at all, and that’s probably a lot worse.

4 Likes

I mean, if that’s what they want to spend a sub on, it’s their money. That, or they’re farming gold for my tokens. :grin:

As for T&E - Opener was good, but nowhere near as good as the one with Dream Anduin dating simulator

3 Likes

Nonsense. They present both the good and bad parts of the game they obviously both love to play and leave you to make your own decisions about it.
Here’s the thing. If you hate the game so dang much, why are you here, and why are you playing it?
Life is too short to fill it with controversy.

11 Likes

Blizzard isn’t paying them to say nice things. They just legitimately enjoy the game. That’s not what a shill is.

You’re using a word you obviously don’t understand the meaning of.

Hopefully this was educational.

13 Likes

Or are they… did any one see Him actually earn that Hippo Mount???

You actually don’t have to be payed to be a shill, you can shill for a mutually beneficial effect.

You obviously don’t know what a shill is, lol.

I love when people do what you just did, made my day, thank you.

2 Likes

Blizzard obviously have them on their good list because they will try and try again to defend bad decisions.
If you compare to Asmongold, the moderators would have 404 this thread long ago for advertising.

4 Likes

When did I say I hated this game? (in this thread)

Really? Made your day? Umm I’m sorry?

Umm, why are you sorry? No need to be.

1 Like

I’ve tried to watch these T & E people, as so many have raved about how awesome and all they are… but every time I just have to turn the video off, because something about them is so annoying to me that it’s like some kind of excruciating torment to try and watch them.

I thought I just wasn’t giving them enough of a chance, so I’ve kept trying to watch them. I’ve yet to even make it through even one of their videos.

I give up.

I really tried!

:roll_eyes:

6 Likes