System flags

Help! I accidentally a friend!

1 Like

2 Likes

Lol, I can’t believe I took an hour reading this whole thread from start to finish just now but I did. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

6 Likes

There is more Yikes in here than anywhere else on the forums at the moment.

3 Likes

The mods seem to be on vacation. The fact this is still up is baffling.

2 Likes

I’m just… anyone have a map to this thread? I need it…

Nah, got no maps. I haven’t been following the thread fully.

I always find it hilarious when people complain about getting flagged. Blizzard has stated time and time again if it is a false flag, nothing will happen to you.

I got actioned recently for something I said. I accepted the punishment because I knew what I had posted went against the TOS and COC.

2 Likes

I was here when it was new, basically, the OP wants to discuss why he gets flagged all the time and says he’s a saint. (I already had him on ignore at this point, my previous encounter with OP was not saintly behaviour)

We explain it’s against the rules to discuss moderation.

Others come in about something communist something about rules like that in societies…
Fairly sure there’s a lot of sock puppeting.

Nothing will happen to you but that doesn’t mean that they’re not going to delete the entire thread or 404 it because of too many flag bombings. Which is the point in case you missed it

Five of them pile into a thread.

Two people point out their behavior.

“sToP dOgPiLiNg uS”

4 Likes

That’s exactly what they do every time. Notice how fast they came out of the woodwork to come into this thread the second this topic came up. Lol. Funny how you ring the bell and every single one of them shows up anytime a b-tag related thread shows up

Edit. And then they attack everybody in sight and then complain that they’re being attacked LOL

3 Likes

Yeah I call it cry-bullying.

2 Likes

The only time threads get 404d is when they are filled with off topic or trolls. They 404 them because it is easier to prune the entire thread rather than prune the offending posts out of a thread with more than 1k replies…savy?

They get deleted when the posts are flagged over and over and over. Dude I’m here every single day of the week so you can stop your clown show here. I know what happens in here I watch every single day
Post your nonsense at me again and you’re going to the ignore list

1 Like

Okay bye-bye

they only get deleted if the thread in its entirety is breaking the ToS or CoC. Blizzard has confirmed this many, many many times. If your thread does not go against ToS or CoC, and it has not been derailed by off topics or trolls, it will stay up. Simple as that.

This thread will be 404d soon, because it is against the ToS to discuss forum moderation.

There’s a group of regulars who self monitor this place or so they think. IDK but mob flagging makes this place more of an echo chamber.

5 Likes

I dunno, since it was originally flagged and then was restored by moderation. Like, it shouldn’t off existed in the first place, as countless other threads would’ve told us, but yet, for some reason, this one got an exception. Seems double standards with this.

3 Likes

Precisely what they’re going for is an echo chamber. They prove it every time they come in here

1 Like