"Sympathetic Speakers" quest is broken

My favorite part about this being broken is that when I click the support button in the WoW Game Menu it comes back as 404 not found. Also, super broke.

2 Likes

Turn off WM. Same result. Nothing.

Still broken for us on Galakrond as well. Guess I’ll start working through all the side quests?

I had WM off. I turned it on in dorn, flew back, no dice.

Then I flew back to dorn, turned WM back OFF, and flew back. It worked for me and I can progress now. Seems like a real dice roll whether this workaround works or not.

So its only about luck? I just did the same thing you did, and no result. Wasted time flying back and forth.

1 Like

Ive logged out entirely, left the zone, abandoned quest
Still not working
No friends online so I cant get help that way.

working for me now, hearthed to Dorn and flew back

yea sorry mate, must be just random.

My steps were,

1. Had WM on at quest turning
  2. Hearthed back to town
  3. Logged out
  4. Logging in
  5. Turned WM off
  6. Flew back
  7. Turned in.
1 Like

Not sure what exactly fixed it for me, but some mix of zoning out of the area and flipping on WM/ turn WM off eventually solved it for me. Best of luck to everybody, this is rough.

Had this problem as well, got a friend to invite me to another shard and it worked after that.

just was fixed on area 52

Fixed on Wyrmrest-Accord

Fixed thank goodness

So myself and others were waiting, he disappeared for about 30sec, then reappeared, it worked.

I abandoned the quest and started over. FINALLY got it to trigger!

Fixed on Echo Isles right now. Foreman disappeared and reappeared, and I was able to complete quest.

Same here. It must have finally been resolved or something. Hopefully not just for a few.

1 Like

Wish there would have been some sort of communication about what the plan was. Just have been sitting here doing sidequests and watching the forums. Hoping it’s fixed now.

Just an update from me:

• Had WM Off
  • flew to Dorn and turned it on
  • Flew to Uzjax (still not working)
  • Went back to Inn and turned WM off
  • Exit game completely
  • Uzjax now interactable and completed quest

This worked for me! ty