"Sympathetic Speakers" quest is broken

I joined a party with a guildie, did the party sync and was able to complete the quest, they were already 80 and past it, so not sure if that helped.

Turning Warmode on fixed it for me. I also party synced and unsynced while in warmode.

You guys are awesome - finally fixed it. Some additional notes:
-Do not abandon
-Leave the zone, Id go to Org / SW
-Turn off war mode
-Hearth / fly back to the zone with the quest (you still will not have a quest marker)
-Go to the guys location and talk to him, he will not have any marker or indicator, but you should be able to speak with him and progress the quest

he seems to be fixed now… he just disappeared for a few then came back and all good now, able to progress

1 Like

So I did the opposite, I went and turned Warmode on and was able to continue the quest.

Did everything everyone said and noting. Left for it to be AFK came back and randomly worked. Not sure if Devs fixed it or not

It sounds like they reset the NPC as he disappeared for a while. Hoping it is fixed for all.

3 Likes

They fixed it :slight_smile: these are all happy coincidences but thank you for posting what ‘worked’ and trying to help! More than a lot of other people would have done

I tried this after reading comments and can confirm it DOES WORK! At least, it worked for me. I did not even complete the dungeon, just queued for follower dungeon, zoned in, and hit “leave dungeon group”

These steps fixed it for me!

The war mode fix didn’t work for me. However, I went and did some world quests and ate lunch, when I came back to the game he was no longer refusing to talk. Thanks for the quick fix!

For anyone having this issue, try queuing for a follower dungeon. I was able to work around this by simply queuing for follower dungeon and leaving dungeon group as soon as I entered dungeon. When I came back out, I was able to interact with Foreman Uzjax and complete the quest. Good luck!

I just stood next to him and waited. Eventually the quest turn in appeared and was able to continue the quest.

I simply reloaded and it appeared for me

This is still not fixed. Brinthe was not there for the turn in for me. Reloaded, logged out and back in, exited game and restarted, nothing worked. Eventually after sitting there for 10 mins she literally just phased in. I saw her fade-in, standing next to Uzjax.

It worked for me, just had to stand in front of him for a minute or so then Brinthe appeared.

1 Like

Still not fixed for me. I’ve logged in and out. Switched to PVP then back again. Waited 30 mins standing in front of him. Nothing. He is still on his knees. Guess I’ll wait to see if it’s fixed Tuesday

Reloaded, relogged and waited a few mins before Brinthe finally apperared. :man_shrugging:

still broken…