"Sympathetic Speakers" quest is broken

Great that you got a response from a real person confirming it. Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

This worked for me

Took a break to eat. I’ll try again.

need this to work i love paying money to get early access and then I get blocked by a campaign quest

1 Like

Nope i left and came back still same broken

it is 3:53 cst and the quest is still not working

Hearth back to town, turn WM off, and come back…worked for me and a few others.

1 Like

Took a break for an hour and a half to do profession leveling in Dornogal and came back and completed the quest! Would urge some people to try relogging one more time and heading over there from a different zone.

So its not really a workaround, but I was just able to progress the quest. It was broke for me like everyone is saying here, been messing around for quite a while with it. What *seemed to work for me was having a friend invite me so I could phase out of my instance, then I flew to Dornogal and turned War Mode off. Flew back to the npc at /way 48.98 17.34 and I was able to talk to him and progress the quest. Hopefully this helps someone its what worked for me.

1 Like

I just headed there from Donorgal and still broken

Hearthed out, flew back, STILL BROKEN!

did you turn WM off?

Never had it on.

1 Like

try turning it on

and then back off

Didn’t work for me but doing side quests for a while and coming back did.

Just tried with WM on. No dice.

Nothing, WM on, wm off, login off, coming back, still broken

2 Likes

Can a dev please fix this? It’s frustrating to have a MSQ bugged like this, particularly when we’ve paid for early access.

3 Likes

A friend who is streaming right now has landed face-first in this issue. It’s a completely new bug compared to the ones from days ago where Brinthe wasn’t appearing for some people, and I luckily had no issues back when I did it either. Invited her to my shard and we also went to war mode but no dice in any of the three.