Sylvanas Won, Night Elves Lost (Amirdrassil Is A Dud)

Night Elves are forced out of their home and an entire continent goes to the Horde by default.

The magical tree was used to give the Dragons power, not the Night Elves.

But don’t worry, you got to help Forsaken reclaim their home and where rewarded by being able to put a new skin on your Night Elf to play as one of their victims!

Now go do you phoned in heritage quest that reuses ideas from Cataclysm!

17 Likes

So Ive seen it a few times and… The world tree did not bless anyone. The world soul herself blessed the dragons. They are now the aspects of Azeroth. All the world tree did was head for reality.

1 Like

LOL… you are not wrong. I’m still convinced that was a leftover side quest from like Legion or something.

4 Likes

Look on the bright side.

Y’all will get Quel’thalas as a neutral zone that you and your High Elves will be forced to share with our Blood Elves!

You’re still not allowed near Lordaeron.

I am actually kinda excited about the tree ending up on the Dragons Isles. Both the Dragons and the Night Elves are two races I quite like, so a tree being plopped down in one of the seats of nature and cementing the bond between these two ancient allies seems appealing to me.

2 Likes

hasn’t it been pretty much stated in the lore that Teldrassil has passed on, this tree is no more. It has ceased to be. It expired and gone on to meet it’s maker. It’s a stiff, bereft of life. It rests in pieces. If it weren’t burnt down, it’d be pushing up daisies. It’s metabolic processes are now history. It’s off the twig. It kicked the bucket. Shoveled off the mortal coil. Ran down the curtain and joined the fricking choir invisible! This! is an ex-tree!

6 Likes

All core races should have cities on the vanilla map and start there as a new character. people are not going to visit this new nelf city after the expansion ends.

2 Likes

Man! If only the lore in Azeroth had established that you could bring something back to life that was once dead! :laughing:

2 Likes

Let’s be honest, no one is going anywhere outside of Stormwind or Orgrimmar for the most part. How much time have you spent in Mulgore in the last couple years? The Exodar? Silvermoon? These places are all dead zones outside of the odd player here and there for the odd quest. Same with Teldrassil when it was around.

1 Like

Can we have just a jot, just the tiniest bit, of chill and perspective?

The old tree was never smack dab in the middle of Kalimdor. It was off the coast on one end. The Draenei had just as much of a capital in Kalimdor as the Night Elves.

Now it’s going to be off the coast of a different continent, oh noooooooo. But they’re still going to have an entire new tree. So like…

I’m really just failing to see the problem.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, sure. Lets just hop right down to the Frostmourne shop and find the right one that raises dead trees.

And it can bring all the dead Night Elves back as Forsaken Elves, falling body parts and all!

1 Like

I’ve already given several ideas for how to bring Teldrassil back, but another idea is similar to what happened between Ysera and Malfurion. I would’ve also taken Teldrassil going to Ardenweald and the seed going to regrow another Teldrassil. At this point, maybe have Amirdrassil come to bloom, and have it trade places with Teldrassil in the dream, and let Teldrassil regrow? Idk, like I said, there’s options, new lore (Ysera and Malfurion) is created every patch.

3 Likes

I was wondering when the “woe is me, the night elf” threads would start back up.

4 Likes

When did they ever stop

4 Likes

Fair, but they paused for a moment.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Tyrande and the Night Elves will go to live in the Dragon Isles for the new tiny capital and they will stay over there. :pensive:

They will abandon their ancestral home (Hyjal), their ancestral lands (Darkshore, Ashenvale, Felwood, Winterspring) and their old allies from Kalimdor (Draenei, Worgen, Furbolgs, Dryads, Keepers of the grove, Ancients, Treants, Wisps, Wildkin, Faerie dragons, Nightsabers, Frostsabers, Hippogryphs, Ashenvale chimaeras) for a tiny small area in the Dragon Isles as new capital. :pensive:

With this exodus, the Night Elves don’t own these territorries anymore because they leave to live on the Dragon Isles in their new tiny area. Horde is the true winner of the Darshore battle. There are to many resources for the Horde so it won’t let them alone. Darkshore, Ashenvale, Felwood, Winterspring and Hyjal will belong to the Horde now. :pensive:

Of course, Blizz seems to totally forget they already a home in Kalimdor: Hyjal and they win the Darshore battle. They “defied” the Alliance, Tyrande risked madness and death, they collectively rose up and pushed back the invaders all so that they could reclaim their homeland (the lands which they fought and died for back) just to leave it after retaking Darkshore, Ashenvale and of course, clean the Felwood of all curruption.

Truly Blizz destroyed what I liked in the Night Elves in Warcraft III. Still live in Kalimdor was the last thing for me to be connected to Warcarft III. Now these Night Elves aren’t the Night Elves from Warcraft III I liked in Warcraft and the previous expansions of World of Warcraft. They are something else and I can’t enjoy it anymore with all these bad stuffs we got. :pensive:

6 Likes

Good. NE’s suck

Tyrande mentioned a new era of peace, that could possibly means moving on from Kalimdor, in a new territory. Would you consider a new era of peace if Amirdrassil took place in Kalimdor?

A shame Night Elves abandoned Darkshore and the like, but they just want peace. :man_shrugging: