Sylvanas Won, Night Elves Lost (Amirdrassil Is A Dud)

And what did tampering with that do in the very recent past when they told the Highborne to get out?

Almost destroy the world because of hubris maybe? Yeah… it was that.

8 Likes

If being condemned to do Maw dailies for the rest of eternity is winning, I’d rather lose.

2 Likes

I’m not following the logic, but good for her?

1 Like

Oh no, the abuse of the arcane was the Alliance. They wanted us to teach them and then what? You have Jaina trying to drown Orgrimmar, the purge of Dalaran and Arthas trying to kill everyone for more power to become Lich King. We were happy with the Sunwell, smoking our hookahs, and Quel’thas’ sweeping brooms and floating flower pots.

Yep. Never have hope in this game after what they did to that tree initially. Blizz never had any intentions of recreating a new tree out there or a perma one. This was always going to be a “here’s your stupid twig that you’ll never see after DF, now shut up” to the Nelfs.

4 Likes

I think you need to go back and read up on your nelf lore a bit there.

8 Likes

She destroyed Teldrassil, drove Night Elves to live in the Dragon Isles. Also invades Gilneas, made worgen refugees twice. She’s winning hardcore. The Forsaken got UNDERCITY back, but Night Elves get Amirdrassil, where they have to leave their ancestral lands to reside in the Dragon Isles… a bit disheartening if you ask me.

5 Likes

She’s banished to the Maw after getting her soul put back together to relive what she’s done for the rest of her sad existence.

I’m not sure I call that “winning.”

I don’t see them in their city. It’s still blocked off. Oh, and they also can’t make more Forsaken right now. So they’re a dying race— after already being dead and raised.

3 Likes

Yeah ironically, Sylvanas and her war REALLY REALLY screwed the Forsaken. They’re done for barring some new plot twist.

For now. It’s still there. They cleared out Lordaeron and will eventually make Undercity liveable again. Nothing of the sort has been done with Teldrassil, it’s just done for.

The tree is currently in the Dream. We’ve been told it’s going to leave the Dream. Who said it was going to end up on that tiny island where that portal is? Do we have any knowledge of where it’s going to end up? I missed it (entirely possible, btw).

1 Like

Ideally we’ll get a new night elf starting zone and it will become their official capital after 10.2.5, but yeah, I’m not going to say I’m optimistic.

2 Likes

You sure about that? Because I see the storyline done and them never touching it again, nor opening it up.

You are much more optimistic than me! But I do like the idea. :slight_smile:

1 Like

good that tree is evil. that tree is in league with aimee the high elf of dalaran and the legion, the scourge, and the jailor. all of them are being bankrolled by the secret cabal of draenei to destroy the elves of azeroth.

Go Sylvanas! Woo!

1 Like

Finally.

All those trees are now ours to harvest and destroy the native habitat.

1 Like

yes burn you evil trees burn! :fire: :evergreen_tree: :crossed_swords: :desert_island: :carpentry_saw: :deciduous_tree: :axe: :palm_tree: :pick: :cactus: :camping: :volcano: :fire:

This is why I gave up playing my nelfs. We were never going to get a win.

So I might as well just go join the bad guys and be a corpse that pew pews stuff.

1 Like

Could be a Sand Troll.

We just chilling and sun bathing.

No one wants to steal our sand.

2 Likes

true, but while my first love are dark elves and savage nature elves and stuff… my second favorite trope is undead.

My first character I got to 60 back in ye olden days was a troll hunter though :slight_smile:

1 Like