Sylvanas or Elune

Anduin and Wrathion will team up to kill Elune, Anduin is strong enough to do it atm.

Elune is as good as dead now. Sylv ? She will be redeemed and made the Queen of the Universe. wait that was done already. meh.

yeah but the forum is full of nelves and worgen who are like ARTHAS DID NOTHING WRONG but also SYLVANAS IS LITERALLY SATAN. so…

give it a few years, blizzard forum devs dont interact with us as much because of how crazy insane and toxic players get. the devs of wow get paid worse than most companies they have no obligation to deal with the crud they do.

Sylvannas Windrunner was the stupidest Ranger General in Hight Elf History.

Her credentials:

• Blowing up a bridge before Arthas could step on it.
  • Running away from Arthas and trying to pass if off as not running away.
  • A bow-wielding Ranger General that baseball slides into Froustmorne with its wielder just chilling on his horse.

She was incredibly stupid when alive.

1 Like

as someone who plays a belf i imagine you have a very different opinion of arthas AND syvlanas vs ally elves. :stuck_out_tongue:

No Arthas is evil. No question.

it’s called power sliding. if you’re gonna go full meme at least do it properly, tyvm.

Oi wdym?

It’s called Guitar Hero :stuck_out_tongue:

i play both factions but only the elves.

note the race and class of op. :rofl:

1 Like

Sylvanas. She’s probably going to die in the raid, though her soul might be saved.

Elune seems fine.

Likely Sylvanas, I think there’s a significant consequence both in Universe and Out if Elune was killed.

Don’t get why anyone would get the idea Elune would be killed off.

Guess it’s the diehard Sylvanas fans who thought Eonar is evil. Eonar who named spot in Antorus Elunaria.

I’d say Sylvanas dies, soul saved or something.

Elune’s too major, thinking she’d be killed off is along the lines of Azeroth being killed off.