Can we get a /powerslide for Blood Elves?

For Blood Elves? For the immersion? Sylvanas Windrunner has forever immortalized the Powerslide as a maneuver in High/Blood Elven Culture and it must be added as either an emote or a Racial!

Make it so, Blizz!

8 Likes

So I’m imagining something like Tom Cruise slide?

or Homer Simpson :grin:

15 Likes

Sylvanas was never a Blood Elf. They didn’t exist back then when she powerslided.

If High Elves become playable, be sure that they will have a Powerslide Racial.

It will work as both a movement skill and a taunt.

7 Likes

for anyone confused

sylvanas powerslides right into frostmourne back when she was a high elf.

3 Likes

Sure as long as every time they do it, there is a human waiting to run them thru with a sword for doing something to foolish in the first place.

4 Likes

Request denied!

She stopped right before the pointy bit. Arthas had to cover her mistake up.

[Powerslide] - Slides forward twenty yards. If there is a Death Knight within twenty yards, Slides towards them instead.

14 Likes

What if there are multiple DKs in range? Does it just pinball you around until you’re out of DKs?

11 Likes

Yes.

Complete with Pinball Sound Effects.

9 Likes

I was slidin’ in the Lamb’ with the powerglide
Slime green paint, peanut butter inside

Looks carefully at the title Oh… never mind…

The fact that she powerslides into Frostmourne and is still heralded as some tactical mastermind is astonishing tbh.

10 Likes

Powersliding has a 100% chance of causing death.

Powersliding: Not even once.

2 Likes

This power slide buffs +100 to charisma. This is the powerslide I want.

(2:20 elapsed)

1 Like

However, if she powerslides and hits 88 miles per hour, she’ll probably be able to slide BACK…to the future.

7 Likes

Why did she even do that? She was doing fine shooting everything with her arrows! Even after she powerslided she had enough time to roll away before anything happened. Instead she decided it would be a good idea to stare at Arthas as he slowly plunged his sword deep into her body to kill her. :skull:

She was right to call her living self a fool.

2 Likes

Either 1) targets were too close, she switched to CQB

Or

1. she ran out of ammunition.

I think it was more 1) from my read-through of Arthas.

Although I think she lamented actually staying and fighting and not simply retreating, and living to fight another day.

3 Likes

I snorted rice out of my nose, thank you.

2 Likes

Maybe give Blood Elf Death Knights a /silly quote about powersliding while we’re at it.

Or give it as a hunter ability.