Sylvanas' Loyalists are Not Horde Soldiers

They are simply Scourge with a different master.

Except the Scourge isn’t actually trying to spread undeath across the planet anymore. Sylvanas is.

She was also appointed by an apparently evil force that killed Vol’jin, and therefore, has no legitimacy as Warchief.

Also, it’s ok to betray your leader when your leader is a moral degenerate that kills babies for psychological advantages over her opponents (that don’t even work), can’t respect the values of her allies, and is managing to lose a war she started (after burning your only win condition) on every single front.

BFA is crap.

35 Likes

I refer you to the “no true Scotsman” logical fallacy.

67 Likes

No true Horde soldier defends the nuScourge.

13 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXNe7vVTnkw

I sided with her instead of the traitor Baine. Hopefully he meets the same fate as Cairne in the coming weeks.

44 Likes

The Legion made Vol’jin Warchief?

30 Likes

Vol’jin’s quest text makes it seem like he got magic’d by this unseen evil power and that’s why he didn’t notice the Felguard before it stabbed him.

Sounds like Vol’jin’s fault. Don’t blame Sylvie for Vol’jin (sudden) incompetence.

27 Likes

Posting in a very Yagarr thread.

On this I can agree with you.

29 Likes

'scuse me. Pardon me.
Did I miss the previews?
:popcorn:

8 Likes

She’ll get the orc vote when she makes a road out of people.

32 Likes

This is pretty low effort, Yagsy.

29 Likes

You could make the same argument against pretty much the entirety of the Horde’s armed forces, which have been following her orders just as dutifully as the Forsaken
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

19 Likes

yes they are

6 Likes

Agree or disagree with the specifics, this is the universal constant.

30 Likes

Better yet. Not only can she make a road out of people, but she can then animate that road.

You wouldn’t even have to walk. The road would just take you where you need to go.

Why does Yagarr hate infrastructure?

31 Likes

Cause only Orcs, Trolls, Tauren and Goblins are “true Horde”, amrite?

Pfff…Orcs were the very first ones to destroy the Horde moral and reputation, then how about kicking them out too?

Grown up, after a decade is time for you to accept zombies and elves are part of your club. Do not like it cause this isn’t an Orc focused club no more? Roll human on Alliance, period.

17 Likes

Strawman Fallacy. This isn’t the argument presented by the OP.
He said Sylvanas’ Loyalists, not the Forsaken or Blood Elves as a whole.

It has nothing to do with elves and zombies being “part of his club”, but instead them dragging the Horde through the mud after they just got done climbing out of that mud.

7 Likes

It was Blizzard’s writers who did the dragging.

1 Like

That’s… kinda how stories work, yeah.

That’s like saying, “Arthas wasn’t really a villain. The writers made him that way!”

They’re fictional. That’s a given.

11 Likes