Sylvanas is the most moral leader on Azeroth

11/06/2018 04:11 PMPosted by Bokazgrum
Fact: Genn started the war in Stormheim. It's the alliance who should surrender.
except one problem, there was no proper war until sylvanas attacked the night elves. the blood war only started after sylvanas attacked darkshore.

edit: we are even told explicitly that there was no war before the war of thorns.
11/06/2018 05:01 PMPosted by Anyaceltica
Curious is the trap-makers art...

His efficiency unwitnessed by his own eyes.
11/06/2018 05:03 PMPosted by Deathisfinal
You know what, I think you and your entire ilk should just sit back and watch a true Warchief lead the Horde.
I'd love to watch Vol'jin, but he is dead and Thrall is somewhere else.

She's out shined your favorite in so many ways there's no way they'll be able to catch up to her legacy.
Do you even know who my favorite is?

Must hurt that a former Alliance Ranger General/Scourge commander/High Elf Zombie is the best Warchief to ever hold the title.
You forgot to claim that as fact.
Fact: Bears eat beets.
Fact: I’m actually a moldy potato.
Fact: Spiders are insects
Fact: Our lives are utterly insignificant to the greater universe, humanity is not special, you are not special, life is not special. Immortality is numerically impossible, existence is a struggle against the infinite blackness in spite of itself, a Sisyphean task of constantly rolling a boulder up a hill in the name of unattainable progress. Striving for the perfection impossible, we cannot be perfect though even in our darkest moments a part of us would like to believe ourselves so. We live in perpetual agony, eternally unfulfilled with our lot in life, unable to accept reality.

Moons erode, rivers burst, oceans dry, senses reverse, sound becomes obscured, light fades, warmth grows cold, trees crack, mountains cry, bridges break, windows sigh, stars die, hope dies, we die, the universe dies, it is inevitable, impossible to avoid, we are an anomaly in a wasteland of death merely waiting to be snuffed out by the cosmos around us. We live, we laugh, we learn, we play, we build our lives in obscurity, we often die in obscurity, some of us do not even have that.

Our most talented, our most intelligent, die penniless in cardboard boxes, untouched and unloved by anything save the gentle rain that patters against their bodies. Some are different, some rise above others, they call themselves heroes, leaders, men of valor, of honor, of truth and justice, that they want to bring peace and tranquility to our lives. Some of these people are genuine, they want the best for us, for humanity, these are the most likely to fail. Many more are pretenders, thieves, liars, scoundrels by any other name. They go unpunished for their crimes until their dying day, many of them are immortalized for generations to come, never do we question because to see the flaws in these men and women is to see the flaw within oneself.

Ever do they look to the stars for inspiration, to the heavens for their guiding light. Physical or immaterial, we sing songs about the beauty around us, in ourselves, in our culture, because we do not want to see that ugliness within ourselves. We do not try to be better, because to acknowledge being better then what we are is possible is to acknowledge we have always been less then our best, to acknowledge the pointlessness of existence, the pointlessness of one another, the pointlessness of our futures. We lack the wisdom to see that is because existence is pointless, that lives, resources, are finite, that we should strive for the impossible.

That we should try extra hard to push that boulder, to build our society, our nations, our peoples, our families, our friends, into something beyond what they are. That we can see beyond hate and bigotry, that we can live a life in peace where no one has to suffer unjustly, where no person has to live unappreciated and unfulfilled, but this is not a worthy goal to us. We would rather build castles in the sky, fortresses, kingdoms, to lord over others.

The worst of us merely make good impressions of ourselves, we have not even hatred or malice, we have no pride, we simply have apathy. We are walking corpses, dead before we're dead, standing aside the galaxy falls upon itself into an endless death spiral. We care not for the pitiful sounds of others beyond reactions in mock surprise, our souls claimed by the curse of there must be more.

But there is no more, and even stars die.
... Darethy, you doin' okay?
11/06/2018 07:05 PMPosted by Grandblade
... Darethy, you doin' okay?

Yeah, why do you ask?

Oh, my tofu burrito is done.
Is this one of those things the youngsters call ‘mood’?
11/06/2018 07:14 PMPosted by Lëora

What part of Tofu burrito did you not understand?
11/06/2018 07:14 PMPosted by Darethy
11/06/2018 07:14 PMPosted by Lëora

Your achievements are a perfect 15000
11/06/2018 07:16 PMPosted by Nairdrix
11/06/2018 07:14 PMPosted by Darethy

Your achievements are a perfect 15000

Shush. We all see it. We fear disturbing this, lest it change.
I'm gone for a few hours and no one has rebuttaled me, so I'm right.
11/06/2018 07:20 PMPosted by Bokazgrum
Fact?
11/06/2018 07:22 PMPosted by Lëora
Fact?

You bet your !@#. Sylvanas, the eternal queen, is the most moral leader on Azeroth.
We all have, you just haven't heard us.
There's something almost beautiful in the sheer tragic stupidity of this thread. I can't look away.

I'm pretty sure your thread has been made more useful. It is now about burritos.

Which I also made for dinner. A family favourite! Can't say I'm very interested in the tofu version, though.
That’s what she said.