Sylvanas is the most moral leader on Azeroth

Times like this make me wish I still had my popcorn machine.
If we truly wanted peace, we would have surrendered to the Legion after the Broken Shore. But war hungry Azeroth wouldn't let it end there - they had to go to the Broken Isles and collect the Pillars of Creation. They had to continue this war.

If we wanted peace so bad, why not surrender to Sargeras?

Fact: We don't.
11/06/2018 04:11 PMPosted by Kisin
She burned Teldrassil knowing it would incite the Alliance to attack her. It wasn't a move to end the war by that point, it was a move to make the war draw out.

Capturing Teldrassil was the move to end the war swiftly. She disregarded that option.
OP is trolling, my dude.
11/06/2018 04:44 PMPosted by Grandblade
If we truly wanted peace, we would have surrendered to the Legion after the Broken Shore. But war hungry Azeroth wouldn't let it end there - they had to go to the Broken Isles and collect the Pillars of Creation.

Before even that, if Azeroth really wanted peace, they could have surrendered to Arthas and we could all be happy immortal undead slaves.
Didn't the Night Elves surrendered, and were burned anyway?
11/06/2018 04:46 PMPosted by Bipzi
Before even that, if Azeroth really wanted peace, they could have surrendered to Arthas and we could all be happy immortal undead slaves.
OP wants us to all become happy immortal undead slaves now.
Wow this post got as far as a second page so far. @OP /golfclap
11/06/2018 04:48 PMPosted by Grandblade
11/06/2018 04:46 PMPosted by Bipzi
OP wants us to all become happy immortal undead slaves now.

I mean really, wouldn't YOU want to be a happy immortal undead slave? I know I would.
11/06/2018 04:50 PMPosted by Bipzi
I mean really, wouldn't YOU want to be a happy immortal undead slave? I know I would.
Right up until I outlive my usefulness and get chucked into the meat grinder for spare parts.
C’mon Deathisfinal, it’s real cute that you have an Orc warrior alt, but why would an Orc warrior ever make a thread like this?

Fact: They wouldn’t

Also Fact: Gul’dan is the greattest hero in Orcish history

See, i can play this game too.
<span class="truncated">...</span> OP wants us to all become happy immortal undead slaves now.

Sylvanas is just a transhumanist ahead of her time.

Honestly, I would support this position unironically if it were even marginally realistic.
11/06/2018 04:45 PMPosted by Treng
OP is trolling, my dude.

I know. I just had some free time and felt like pointing out the obvious.
11/06/2018 04:56 PMPosted by Feldaran

Sylvanas is just a transhumanist ahead of her time.

Honestly, I would support this position unironically if it were even marginally realistic.

You just want to be tied to a bed without starving.
Curious is the trap-makers art...
11/06/2018 04:52 PMPosted by Pyrogar
C’mon Deathisfinal, it’s real cute that you have an Orc warrior alt, but why would an Orc warrior ever make a thread like this?

Fact: They wouldn’t

Also Fact: Gul’dan is the greattest hero in Orcish history

See, i can play this game too.

You know what, I think you and your entire ilk should just sit back and watch a true Warchief lead the Horde. She's out shined your favorite in so many ways there's no way they'll be able to catch up to her legacy. Must hurt that a former Alliance Ranger General/Scourge commander/High Elf Zombie is the best Warchief to ever hold the title.

Edit:

: )
History will remember Sylvanas the Saint.
Why did you invoke Deathisfinal? The woman is a curse.
11/06/2018 05:11 PMPosted by Grandblade

I like her. She’s enjoying BfA, and I’m glad someone is.
11/06/2018 05:16 PMPosted by Yersynia
11/06/2018 05:11 PMPosted by Grandblade

I like her. She’s enjoying BfA, and I’m glad someone is.

: )

I should start complaining about all the stuff I don't like, maybe more people would like me, because you know I'm only here for the likes. /sarcasm

#icangivezero
#powertotheforsaken
#longlivethequeen
#victoryforsylvanas
God, no, she's using hashtags unironically.

Edit: GOD DAMMIT, I BROUGHT THIS CURSED THREAD TO THREE PAGES!!