Sylvanas is a raid boss

But shes not a raid boss

i wasnt being serious ffs

3 Likes

I suddenly have frightening insight into just why THRALL is in the Shadowlands nowā€¦

13 Likes

he did say he was gonna get her head for tyrande

4 Likes

Say it with me.

WoD 2!

WoD 2!

WoD 2!

WoD 2!

5 Likes

I said itā€™s not 100% confirmed is she is

• A raid boss
  • Going to be brougt to justice

I said it because many people genuinely suggest that Arthas should get the killing boy

1 Like

but it is 100% confirmed she is a raid boss

2 Likes

Thrall: Youā€¦disappoint me Sylvanas. You are not worthy of your fatherā€™s legacy! raises Axe and swings before Tyrande blocks the blade.

Tyrande: Her punishment is not for you alone to decide.

Thrall: I wonā€™t let youā€¦take him.

Sylvans: Him? Wait wha?

Taran Zhu: We have all suffered for his atrocities.

Sylvanas: Wait what is going on?

Taran Zhu: My people,more than any other. Let him stand trialā€¦in Oribos.

Sylvanas: What?

Taran Zhu: There we will mete out justice for all.

Death Knight Anduin: This feels very familiar. Iā€™m just going to go befor-

Varian: I will speak to your Warchief!

Death Knight Anduin: And there we go.

23 Likes

Heā€™s an orc of his word. I actually do hope he gets the killing blow.

3 Likes

And then they pull out Garrosh from Revendreth to stand trial?

2 Likes

Garroshā€™s first move; find Draka and start dating her so he can lord it over Thrall that heā€™s sleeping with his mother.

10 Likes

Delaryn canā€™t get the final blow because nobody would remember who she is.

12 Likes

This made me laugh a lot more than it should haveā€¦ but!

His new armor/look almost makes me ponder if thereā€™s some sort of plot to set him up as Lich King 2.0 ā€¦ I guess 3.0 if you count Bolvar.

1 Like

Iā€™m like 90% sure Anduin is going to be a ā€œproperā€ Lich King now; i.e the leader of the Scourge who is actually falling in line with what the Jailer actually wants.

Assuming we donā€™t kill or fix him, heā€™ll be the replacement for Sylvanas assuming we kill or fix her.

1 Like

It would be perfect for her to get it though if they made more out of her than the character that willingly went against her people after being raised

Sylvanas to Delaryn is like Arthas to Sylvanas, but Iā€™m afraid that the writers donā€™t even know or understand that

I would say thatā€™s a pretty solid theory too. Especially now that I am remembering that super short cinematic/snippet of the jailer showing the helm of domination to Runecarver after you turn in so many memories. It definitely seems more relevant nowā€¦

Why Blizz.

Why do you insist on giving Maldraxxus the best Cloth sets when theyā€™re not the BiS for any caster.

2 Likes

pssss stop min maxing

1 Like

There are too many people deserving for that.
tyrande
genn
voss
delaryn
shandris
maybe thrall
the entire ebon blade

And this is from the top of my head, however i think it will go to tyrande since sheā€™s there in the maw already and wellā€¦ i dont want to jinx it but i dont think thrall will do it, the forums would explode from the salt.

I donā€™t think this has kept them from doing something in the past though.