Sylvanas Has The Support Of The People And Thrall Knows He’s Committing Treason Against Them

Whoops. Roknar is my best friend’s Orc Paladin in a different setting role playing campaign. Muscle memory got the better of me and I didn’t even notice it. Thanks for the catch. Fixed over all my posts.

Ah, I just saw the video. Its a little choppy but Rokhan does appear to give them the stealth totem.

Question for me is does he go back to supporting Sylvanas? Does he officially join the “muh stupid honor” clan or does he just want to see Baine freed? Up until Baine’s arrest he has been one of Sylvanas biggest fist pumpers, slaughtering anyone that stands in her way.

I’m also wondering what Rexxar is up to these days.

He says Sylvanas is making it very hard to keep a unified Horde.
I guess doing this “NO WEAKNESS” routine isn’t very effective at addressing doubts about her.

1 Like

Anyone else just a little bit skeptical on WHY Blizz would add this bit of content?

I mean … with how Azshara goes out (and the fact that her people were never blind to what or who she was; they loved her for it) … I’m like 95 percent sure by this point that Sylvanas Windrunner is the “Laughing Shepherd” leading her blind sheep off a cliff from Ogmot’s journal. Her blind-sheep are of course the Forsaken, but … by all indications … they may very well be much of the Horde people (that according to Blizz currently still support her).

EDIT: As a side note … Helya is probably the crows that are growing fat upon sheep flesh.

1 Like

This was also the case for Baine himself as well, at least during the Battle for Lordaeron.

Grandblade’s on a forum vacation, so I’m here on behalf of his majesty, the one true human paladin, to inform you that this statement is disgraceful. The Alliance represents a set of coequal allies with the freedom to pursue their own interests. It isn’t a nation where humans get to execute disobedient purple people willynilly, and suggestions as to otherwise place you on a moral plane similar to Sylvanas.

4 Likes

I lawl’ed, I hope you’re serious.

You fail to see the true potential of humans.

4 Likes

Rokhan never supported Sylvanas.

He’s more pragmatic than most, so he’s focused on the War for the moment; but that does not amount to “support” for Sylvie (more he has a different order of prioritize). He’s also OG Horde … no way he falls on her side of the fence; same goes for Rexxar (who’s ONLY reason for being a part of this war was apparently protecting the Horde from another crazed Admiral Proudmoore).

Bluntly, the ONLY Horde leader that is not Nathanos that seems to side with Sylvie is Geya’rah (and she’s the strong arm of a Warmonger, who’s only known Sylvanas and Azeroth for like a grand total of 3 months). She’s not really someone who’s opinion matters much atm … especially when her recruiter is also turning on Sylvie. Eitrigg shows contempt, Geya will follow at some point.

2 Likes

I’m Confucius

I haven’t been engulfed in BFA as I should, but I can tell you from rescuing Talanji, to working with the Darkfallen to securing her goals in Zandalar ie War Campaigns, regular and WQ, that he has been up the Warchief yazoo.

Are we talking about the same Rokhan, I know there was some confusion earlier, but are we talking the same dude?

Your conflating “Serving the Horde” and “Serving the Warchief”.

Despite what Sylvie would seemingly like people to believe, she is NOT the Horde (in fact, she’s historically been a fairly weak representation of her own people; she’s an absolutely atrocious representative of the greater Horde as a Faction).

Rokhan rescued the Princess of the Zandalari because he believed it was the right course of action at the time. He continued to support (and fought hard for) the Zandalari because he realized that his people and theirs had many things in common (hell … they are the only two Troll peoples that adhered to reverence of Bwon by all indications); and considered them strong potential allies for HIS Horde. He gets along with the Zandalari, and they do fit Thralls Horde under Talaanji.

4 Likes

You mean like Thalyssra? Who’s the one proposing to Lor’themar that they work with the Alliance to undermine Sylvanas?

1 Like

Oh, so it just so happens that Sylvanas and the Horde’s(since we’re back to separating the two, despite the fact the Sylvanas has the complete support of the people, lets pretend for a moment that she is not Warchief of the Horde) both wanted to complete the same war objectives, i’m okay with that too lol

Sylvanas in no way has ever represented the Horde that well. Hell, she’s spent so long “Using the Primitive Races of the Horde” that that sentiment sort of bled into the Forsaken (keeping them sort of their own little sub-faction). TBH, that element of the Forsaken has grown old.

And yeah … having the same objectives is fine, but the same motive for those objectives are another thing. The pivotal issue with this war for the Horde is that we truly do not really understand Sylvie’s motives for this conflict (despite her objectives coinciding at times).

2 Likes