Sylvanas currently...((spoilers))

Okay so Youtube seemed to be posting a video that Sylvanas was dead for good this time. I didn’t look at it fully because I am not sure how spoilerific it is. Last I remember Sylvanas was exiled to the Maw at the end of Shadowlands to try and redeem herself by finding lost souls wrongfully sent there during the jailer’s time. Then the Youtube video suggested there was a scene during the undead legacy quest where you help Calia kill the new Scarlet crusade where you find out Sylvanas is gone for good. I played it but saw no such thing. Is this supposed to perhaps happen in the next Fyrakk patch maybe?

Sylvanas is fine and in the maw, what you’re referring to is the message she sends sylvanas loyalists during the forsalen heritage questline. She is doing the thing she is supposed to do basically.

3 Likes

The owl of Tyrande on the other hand. The bird is supposed to watch Sylvanas not keep reporting to us with info including messages to us from Sylvanas! Can’t she do her job and just watch Sylvanas like a hawk?!

5 Likes

Sylvanas is never going to die. She is WoW’s Kerrigan.

5 Likes

Thought that was Jaina.

2 Likes

Sylvanas is much closer to Kerrigan in her being an edgy revenge character of a woman who was wronged.

7 Likes

LOL Jaina kind of went through the same thing…in fact maybe even more parallel than kerrigan. Started out as this cute altruistic woman. Then got changed into a vengeful form and then went back to being human acting.

3 Likes

Having a magical bomb thrown on your head does that

2 Likes

It’s called :sparkles:PTSD :sparkles:

They are both Kerrigan. “How much” is as important as how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

1 Like

Blizzard has even made a joke about how close Sylvanas is to Kerrigan in terms of tone in HOTS. Sylvanas is referred to Banshee Queen, Kerrigan is Queen of Blades.

Jaina is different in temperament than Sylvanas is, or was. Before Sylvanas got reunited with the good half of her soul, making her not as bitter and edgy. Jaina is remarkably forgiving to the point of being bipolar when Blizzard flicks the “Exterminate the Horde/Make peace with the Horde” switch in her brain. Whereas until recently, both Sylvanas and Kerrigan were all ruthless all the time.

2 Likes

Yeah, Sylvanas was pretty clearly inspired by Kerrigan all the way back in Warcraft 3. And they fumbled both of their stories big time.

6 Likes

How so? Kerrigan ended up saving the entire universe and defeated the god of evil and actually returned to being a decent person.

I think some people think that’s out of character for Kerrigan given how much she’d changed. Not to mention it involved Kerrigan becoming an alien of near-godlike power, and getting to make her boyfriend from her time as a human one too.

Well, Jaina has had so many boyfriends they could almost be a Faction of their own. She seems to have taken that baton and ran with it. Besides Arthas, She was “Dragonriding” with Kalecgos before it was a thing in game.

Then in the Crossroads cinematic, that Human Hussy got grabby when she saw an Orc arm. Never mind he is married.

1 Like

Wasn’t there Rhonin too, the guy who garrosh got killed? Thrall and her was always some lame fan ship.

So…two boyfriends then? Not much of a faction, really.

The answer is one. Only one angle can dance on the head of a pin at one point in time.

More importantly, how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Rhonin had Vareesa as his designated arm candy.

But Jaina does get around. Rhonin certainly lost his life because of Jaina’s…entanglements… in Theramore.

1 Like

Five. “Five wood”.

1 Like