Sylvanas currently...((spoilers))

I got a real good chuckle out of it. Dori’thur running errands for Sylvanas lol. They may come out of this situation as BFFs.

1 Like

She was cooler and better written as a villain. Her getting de-zerged and all of the literal millions she killed being brushed under the rug is moronic, to say the least. People cry that Sylvanas didn’t get a big enough comeuppance for her crimes in WoW’s story. Kerrigan is literally like a hundred Sylvanas’s worth of lives lost and she gets an unambiguous happy ending becoming a God with Raynor.

Somewhat unrelated, but I subscribe to the “Blizzard games are canon to one another in a multiversal sense” notion so Kerrigan and Raynor probably became the same type of beings First Ones are.

2 Likes

It is funny how some fans have taken that and turned their Jaina into a man-eater lol. Maybe it’s the belly-baring outfits (Jaina had one until BfA, Sylvanas had guys trialing after her and Azshara was thirsting for Sargeras, showed a bit of interest in Illidan and then went for a, to quote her, “magnificent” literal tentacle monster).

I brought up Kerrigan as an example of blatant story favoritism and plot armor. Shredow explained it better.

Or maybe they just have that signature cute blonde they don’t want to kill off because those type of characters always have a fanbase. Kind of like Lana Beniko for SWTOR and Ms Liberty for City of Heroes.

Prepares to discuss, then looks at Jaina and the Windrunner sisters. Also Nova from Starcraft

You might be onto something.

1 Like

We almost endured this cringe-sandwich.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/429476017653153802/1168595382306086972/sylvanas_ending-1.png?ex=65525642&is=653fe142&hm=d748c0e2bdd347cb47a9c3a267934e7882204cfa57cc85946b807ebaec3aea12&

Kerrigan was a soulless ginger.