Sylvanas Cinematic... After Sire Denathrius defeat

Just what we need, yet another repulsive weed acting as a parasitic leech on the world.

I really wanna know where in the maw Arthas is and how bad of a state he is in.

He won’t die die, he’ll just lose his soul to Shalamourne tm.

Christie Golden confirmed it that her little golden child would’ve turned around Garrosh if he didn’t escape with Kairoz.

1 Like

Knowing who Arthas is? Bastards probably too stubborn and refuses to give in and Jailer stuffed him in a dark corner, because he’s just refuses to submit

Dude, Blizzard says stuff all the time without meaning it.

Here’s an entire thread (that you read) about every time they have:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/i-feel-lied-to-post-bfa-version/596347

You’re free to bookmark my post if it makes you happy. I didn’t say it was impossible. I said take it with a grain of salt. You act like this is some hard commitment to regrow Teldrassil. It’s not. It’s just a Tweet, not a Blue Post or a BlizzCon announcement.

5 Likes

I was eagerly anticipating the death of an Alliance leader, but for some reason, I just can’t get excited for an Anduin death. He’s so ineffectual as a leader I kind of wish his continued existence on the Alliance.

Perhaps the direction of the story isn’t as obvious as this cutscene is suggesting, but the writers have proven me wrong in this regard before.

Sleeping beauty 2021. Only one is dead and the other is sleep walking through a nightmare

You know if it would’ve given us the garrosh that was the best warchief ever? Kind of sad it didn’t work. . .

Hopefully, I just wanna see what he’s up to and I hope he wasn’t turned into one of those emotionless suits of armor we kill in the maw.

2 Likes

This is tumblr, Reddit, and U.S. government levels of pettiness.

5 Likes

They wouldn’t kill him, not in the sense of “out of the story”. They’d make him into like… The Good Lich King or something.

You’re going against the Treng narrative. That’ll make you Forum Enemy #1

2 Likes

Makes me think Kel’thuzad might know more about the details of the Jailer’s plans, while Mueh’zala and Denathrius were only told what they needed to know to do what they did.

So while we can only get so much out of his other minions, the House of Rituals could potentially rip entire blueprints and spreadsheets of the Jailer’s schemes out of a captured lich’s soul, so he didn’t want Kel’thuzad left in Sin’dane’s hands.

1 Like

Are people still really upset over the burning of the giant elven weed?

Want Bolvar the good lich king? It was he just morally grey lich king?

As if that sentence was anything more than Golden boasting and gloating about her little wonder miracle.

He’s too ugly to be good. Anduin can be the Sylvanas-undead of Lich Kings.

In all honesty I’m still salty that we got a real evil garrosh instead of continuing stonetalon garrosh.

1 Like

Hey now for a charcoal briquette Bolvar still be looking good lol.

1 Like

Well, maybe he can use his bubble hearth to grab Velen and they get the Gantrithor aka the Vinidcaar and go all Tassadar

1 Like