Sylvanas Cinematic... After Sire Denathrius defeat

We’re going with all the memes. Every single god damn meme.

Weird way to do about it, mayhaps Bolvar will be the one to give Andy boi that true loves kiss? Or at least know how to get him out of it.

IIRC in-game Teldrassil was a younger capitol than Orgrimmar. For immortal thousand year old elves it’d be the equivalent to a hotel room you stayed in for a weekend, compared to their real home in Hyjal.

And yeah, Friggin Staghelm was able to create it. I’d imagine Malfurion would have no trouble re-planting it if needed.

7 Likes

We aren’t allowed to use facts in these here parts. Might upset someone. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The zones are fun but alot of the lore changes damaged forsaken to this day.

1 Like

No.
Blizzard does not tweet out things like that without intent to act on them. The fan backlack would be even more monumental. There is no winning in tweeting a lie.

I have bookmarked your post and will be returning to gloat (and also whinge) when Blizzard regrows the World Stump.

I think it’s rather interesting how allies like Mueh’zala and Denathrius are discarded but he has the Mawsworn rescue Kel’Thuzad.

I can’t help but wonder is it truly a matter of hope as Anduin thinks or does him willingly join have an effect on things. For example both Arthas and Bolvar accepted becoming the Lich King, albeit for different reasons.

People are taking the cinematic as a sign that Sylvanas will betray the Jailer and join with the good guys, and thus get a redemption. While I wouldn’t mind Sylvanas betraying the Jailer, I’m hoping it’s more in line with her deciding to take being the master of her fate to the max level.

I have to agree with you on this.

Per Christie Golden it would have worked if Kairoz hadn’t approached Garrosh with time travel to alternate Draenor plan.

Agreed and I’m jumping on the Shalamourne train.

Nope because I’m wondering the same.

In this scenario I guess Kel’Thuzad? After all Arthas only invaded Quel’thalas to use the Sunwell to resurrect Kel’Thuzad.

2 Likes

It’s honestly kind of why I shelved my forsaken after MoP. But with the whole Timewalking leveling stuff, I could go back to Northrend and get him to 50 and start SL

1 Like

Anduin is going to die, isn’t he?

No, stop, don’t do it, not Anduin.

1 Like

Just what we need, yet another repulsive weed acting as a parasitic leech on the world.

I really wanna know where in the maw Arthas is and how bad of a state he is in.

He won’t die die, he’ll just lose his soul to Shalamourne tm.

Christie Golden confirmed it that her little golden child would’ve turned around Garrosh if he didn’t escape with Kairoz.

1 Like

Knowing who Arthas is? Bastards probably too stubborn and refuses to give in and Jailer stuffed him in a dark corner, because he’s just refuses to submit

Dude, Blizzard says stuff all the time without meaning it.

Here’s an entire thread (that you read) about every time they have:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/i-feel-lied-to-post-bfa-version/596347

You’re free to bookmark my post if it makes you happy. I didn’t say it was impossible. I said take it with a grain of salt. You act like this is some hard commitment to regrow Teldrassil. It’s not. It’s just a Tweet, not a Blue Post or a BlizzCon announcement.

5 Likes

I was eagerly anticipating the death of an Alliance leader, but for some reason, I just can’t get excited for an Anduin death. He’s so ineffectual as a leader I kind of wish his continued existence on the Alliance.

Perhaps the direction of the story isn’t as obvious as this cutscene is suggesting, but the writers have proven me wrong in this regard before.

Sleeping beauty 2021. Only one is dead and the other is sleep walking through a nightmare

You know if it would’ve given us the garrosh that was the best warchief ever? Kind of sad it didn’t work. . .

Hopefully, I just wanna see what he’s up to and I hope he wasn’t turned into one of those emotionless suits of armor we kill in the maw.

2 Likes

This is tumblr, Reddit, and U.S. government levels of pettiness.

5 Likes

They wouldn’t kill him, not in the sense of “out of the story”. They’d make him into like… The Good Lich King or something.