Sylvanas becomes the new arbiter?

there has been a blizz leak saying sylvanas will be the new arbiter,
not sure if this is true but if this does happen im gonna laugh my butt off XD.

3 Likes

Iā€™m a huge Sylvanas fan and even I find this really lame and not really in her characterā€¦ I really hope that if THIS was the plan, they change it based on our reactions.

9 Likes

Itā€™s a 4chan leak. The chances of it being real are not great.

10 Likes

While that is true, there is always a chance. Sylvanas being the new arbiter or even the new jailer is justā€¦ weak. Either have her die heroically or bring her back to Azeroth. Donā€™t pull an Illidan.

6 Likes

Ye gods, I hope not. Sylvanas ā€˜I bet I can power-slide into Frostmourne and be A-OKā€™ Windrunner has already demonstrated a crippling and chronic inability to make good decisions. If she actually gets the Arbiter spot, I want to know how Garrosh became red sparkles so I can do the same. I wouldnā€™t trust her trying to figure out where to put lunch in a lunchbox, let alone the eternal placement of souls in the afterlife.

7 Likes

Thereā€™s a chance that a meteor strike will wipe out Irvine tomorrow and none of us will get to play WoW anymore. Not much point in getting riled up over scant possibilities though.

Anduin was already confused, imagine how he would react if when he wakes up to Sylvanas having a job that judges the souls of everyone. :thought_balloon:

2 Likes

Wellā€¦ she got a portion of her soul back, maybe that will knock some sense into her!?

Who knows!

Maybe itā€™s puppies and sunshine for Sylvanas from here on out! Maybe, even, sheā€™s not that cold hearted soulless banshee anymore.

Maybe sheā€™ll want to do something about that tension between her and Anduin. Time to go crack a whip on that dungeon master!

To be an arbiter would suck, Iā€™d think so that could be a kind of just reward for her.

Seems an eternity of boredom as arbiter. The afterlife in this game seems kind of bureaucratically dull and annoying. Give her a stamp, make her do paperwork at a desk with no privacy, where souls have to line up in front of her for her to process them.

LOL :rofl::rofl::laughing:

1 Like

And that is when the only way for blizzard to save warcraft is to have a full resetā€¦ If anything sylvanas needs to be just killed off already.

1 Like

Yeah, lets put the person who served as the Jailer right hand, kill thousands of people condemning their souls to be tortured and destroyed in the Maw and losing her mind like a teenage girl at the drop of a hat.

What could go wrong, I guess all that covenant work wonā€™t go to waste when we have to come back later and do what we should be doing this expansionā€¦

4 Likes

Sheā€™ll be the next night warrior, hand picked by Elune which is why Tyrande had her kill move yanked at the last minute.

I read that theory on MMO Champ and Iā€™m going with it. Itā€™s so awfully terrible that I kinda like it.

The blizzard leak is fake, and its pretty easy to tell because it talked about an early 2022 expansion release. We are currently looking at a possible January 2022 9.2, with another 8-10 months past that for expansion development. No way itā€™s that as soon as ā€œearly 2022ā€ so the ā€œleakā€ is 100% fake.

1 Like

Yeah they just need to get rid of her. The Sylvanas story arc is done. NEXT!

2 Likes

Yeah, the ā€œleakā€ may be fake, but it uses obvious stuff like this to make it seem legit. 1000% Sylvy either outright becomes the new arbiter or sacrifices herself to create one.

1 Like

and if blizzard is trying to release a wow expanison early then i guess that means they also see sl as a failure

ya know maybe thats why elune sparred sylvanas, its a sign that sylvanas will be the new arbiter

Im a huge sylvanas fan as anyone who has seen me defend here will know.

The leak is not true becauseā€¦ why on earth should she judge others? I mean i agree with her for her actions, but she got played hard because she failed to judge the character of the jailer correctly. She is in no way qualified for the possition.

New jailer? Sure.
Back to leading the forsaken? Sure.

In charge of all souls across time and space? Nope nope nope

1 Like

I fully believe that elune supports sylvanas.
Elune did nothing to stop her burning the tree and stopped tyrande killing her.

But i dont think its for that reason