Sylvanas back for Undead Heritage Armor?

7 Likes

I hope so. She should be present in some way, maybe not phisically but it’s a big character for the Forsaken, a lot of Forsaken players picked this race because of her and WC3 story before the “You must step out of the shadows, and lead” moment that ruined her character.

31 Likes

Probably flashbacks of some sort.

10 Likes

She’s still the savior of the Forsaken and our Queen. She should never have left the Undercity.

30 Likes

Nope, pale skin busty mommy is our Queen of the Forsaken now.

3 Likes

Ugh :tired_face: really hope she doesn’t come back this fast without some MAJOR event happening with her return . It needs to be some jaw dropping event that none of us saw coming; think Luke Skywalker getting Grogu on the Mandalorian.

Sylvans was front and center for two Expacs in a row. Give her some time to serve her sentence in the Maw; hopefully she will find purpose there and a reason to return to Azeroth and not just be “oh yeah, Sylvans is back”.

6 Likes

It’s very likely just going to be some flashbacks of the Forsaken’s History, of which she is the primary part.

Having a “heritage” quest for the Forsaken without Sylvanas being involved in some way would be just silly. It’s like having an Orc Heritage quest without Thrall.

I think the next time we actually see Sylvanas for real will be an a coupla years, a few expansions down the road, we’ll discover that she is ruling The Maw when we have some contrived reason to go back to the Shadowlands for something.

5 Likes

Ugh, I knew she wouldn’t be gone for good.

1 Like

I"M BAAAAACCK!!! :smiling_imp:

22 Likes

They’ll reveal that the Shadowlands Sylvanas was a dreadlord, which is the only explanation for her sudden character shift.

10 Likes

the forum screeching would be AMAZING.

I almost want this to happen, just for the work entertainment.

all hail the “Sylvanas was a skrull” theory. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

And Anasterian and Kael’thas returned for the Blood Elf heritage quests.

5 Likes

As others have said, it’s very likely part of a flashback sequence. Possibly when you take the now Undercity. I’m very excited if that is the case!

2 Likes

Like in a grave that gets set on fire and turns completely into ash, with Calia stamping out the embers triumphantly. At worst it will be a barely tolerable flashback sequence, like the Blood Elf heritage armor questline.

Too bad that happened before Shadowlands… I’d have to go back and check, but even in Legion Sylvanas seemed to no longer be Sylvanas.

Well, she…kinda…nuked it. Yes, she should have stayed and inhaled those sweet green fumes.

3 Likes

Unironically yes; maybe then she’d finally be laid to rest after Blizzard’s defilement of her.

4 Likes

Fixed that for you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

No! Noo! Noooo! Leave her gone! She’s ruined enough. I’m absolutely exhausted of her. Give me at least two xpans where I don’t see her.

2 Likes

I hope she comes back and we drive a stake through her heart, cut her head off, and bury her at a crossroads. It’ll be a nice community-building event for the Forsaken, you know, like a barn raising.

(What’s that you say? That’s how you deal with vampires? Well, heck, one undead’s as good as any other.)

The lengths some players will go to to pretend their idol wasn’t always a backstabbing, self-centered murderess with a persecution complex are, frankly, concerning.

4 Likes

Nope, nice try though.Any true Forsaken in their right mind wouldn’t trust a Menethil into leadership for us.

18 Likes