Sylvanas arbiter confirmed? Spoiler dialogue

I think it means you’re supposed to unsub and leave this trash behind and move on with your life- since clearly there’s never going to be a coherent resolution to anything in this game ever again

Then that was all you had to say, instead you continued to argue that point with several other posters.

You should probably look in a mirror some time.

1 Like

Sylvanas will finally get the choice to give away her freedom it seems…

Hopefully her willingly turning into the new Arbiter will result in her becoming like the first replacement Arbiter(a non-sentient Construct that does as it’s programmed to do) as otherwise the Night Elven Fans will shriek!

Furthermore the one preforming the procedure to reduce Sylvanas to a mindless machine should be Tyrande Whisperwind and Genn Greymane.

If I can blow my own trumpet for a minute, I saw this “Sylvanas becoming the next Arbiter” possibility coming over a month ago, even before the leaks. I even did my own thread about it.

Sylvanas will become the new Arbiter

While I think that’s the stupidest thing Blizzard could possibly do with Sylvanas, that doesn’t mean it won’t happen.

The last person who should hold that role is Sylvanas. For crying out loud she was trying to completely over throw the SL and the entire “path” the first ones laid out for it. But now she is going to be put in charge of deciding which soul goes where?!?