Sylvanas arbiter confirmed? Spoiler dialogue

And I gave it to you. It’s on WoWpedia if you just click on a footnote. But I’d love you to give me a source on your Elune claim.

It’s about time.
Dan, you shall be my acolyte, and I say unto you my one and only commandment:

“Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean. It is better to die for the Emperor than to live for yourself.”

Except that I have not proclaimed my statement to be canon nor did I present it as such.

So let’s wait this out (which may be an entirely long time given the way this story is progressing) and see how this WoWpedia entry changes as more information is given to us:

https //wowpedia fandom com/wiki/Elune

Yeah because the Primus was just joking.

/s

Next time you can just say “good point” and move on.

The Primus has said nothing to indicate the Pantheon of Death are the only Eternal Ones. But apparently you are not the type to accept that you may be wrong and feel you need to end the discussion pedantically to quote an earlier user.

Notice not once was I crass with you. Interesting I’m not awarded the same respect. Good day to you too.

The Eternal Ones are the Pantheon of Death. If you are not part of the Pantheon of Death (Primus, Winter Queen, Dire Denathrius, Archon, Zovaal) you are not an Eternal One.

The game lays this out across the quests and cutscenes throughout the entire expansion. Why do we have to give you a bibliography just because you didn’t get it? The information of Wowpedia is pulled from the game too.

3 Likes

There are multiple Pantheons. The Death Pantheon just goes by Eternal Ones like how the Pantheon of Order goes by “Titan”

Listen to this guy he speaks in the language of what I like to call, facts.

(You might’ve quoted the wrong person tho)

1 Like

Arbiter is clearly Azeroth. Time operates wierdly in Shadowlands and while Azeroth in our world isn’t born yet, she is already in the shadowlands.

Eventually we will learn Azeroth is the center of all the universe and creation itself.

The “Pantheon” of life may have a different power on their own. A counterpart does not mean they are equal in power here. You don’t see the Eternal Ones just doing major things in Azeroth really unless you count Denathrius’ Natherzim moving around in the living planes. Zovaal himself or any other “Eternal Ones” held no direct influence.

Elune on the other hand has used her powers in the material plane of our existence multitudes of times. This would mean that the forces of Life have greater control than the realms of death.

Please cite the reference that support your claim the Elune is an eternal one. I mean isn’t part of the burden of proof upon you to support your claim as well?

2 Likes

Elune is the waffle that is stuck to my ceiling. Prove me wrong.

1 Like

Again, why would I bother disproving something you have yet to prove :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, you see, Elune actually isn’t of any Pantheon at all. Elune is actually Garrosh, and since we’ve never seen those two in the same room together…

I’m not being serious, I assume you know. Elune is part of the Pantheon of Life and serves at the counterpart to her sister the Winter Queen in the Pantheon of Death.

1 Like

Nah, Bolvar.

So he can say “once more I will be the Jailer of the Damned!”

Sylvanas will somehow fix the Shadowlands so that souls can choose where they go and she’ll go frolic in a field about it.

Edit: oooh, the field she frolics in will be tall grass made from the Anima of the Night Elves she incinerated. The Saurfang Trinket will shed a tear and proudly say, “That’s my warchief.” Hire me Blizzard.

1 Like

Damn it, I was waiting for you to produce a nice photshop picture of her taped to your ceiling!

I think you meant to quote me, not Kynthios.

An interesting point. However, we should keep everything Elune has done in the past in context with how they are retconning everything. This is why I am interested to see how the WoWpedia for Elune changes in the next few patches since it now calls her a goddess but I suspect she is no longer.

I would beg to differ, if anything it has further discombobulated the issue.

I have offered no proof because I am not trying to prove that she is, merely that there is no credible evidence that she is not.

“However, Elune is…”

There is clearly a contradiction there. So when you say “she is” and someone says “no, she’s not” you can’t really ask for their proof without backing up your claim as well.

Omfg dude I swear you post to argue based on your history. The original post was tongue-in-cheek. If I was certain she was an Eternal One I would have presented evidence and debated it from that angle from the beginning. All I did was ask him for reference of his claim so I could read it myself to see if there was something I missed.

Take things down a few notches and stop trying to an arbiter of opinions. This is the last place on earth that you are needed in the capacity.